Author Topic: It took Hope To Stop That Wedding  (Read 145 times)

Money Honey

It took Hope To Stop That Wedding
« on: May 29, 2018, 04:34:46 PM »
Liam said everything but these few words, "Sorry, we have to call the wedding off, at
this time".  Hope said those words to him, and then, without hesitation, she told the
guest it was called off.  No surprise where Brooke stands, wanting her daughter to get
into a very confused, and wrong wedding from the start. "I'll help you put the veil back
on" she told Hope.  What will it take, for a mother to learn a little dignity about life,
and etiquette?   Hope deserves a little credit here, even though she was wrong to jump
so quick into this fiasco.

So, the wedding is now off, and Liam has made a beeline to Steffy to say he is sorry. 
Whatever happens next, will be the daily subject for at least, the next 3 months. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:37:22 PM by Money Honey »

katiesbeach

Re: It took Hope To Stop That Wedding
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:32:45 PM »
No, I think this show moves faster than that. 

Here is what I see happening.  Liam tells Steffy that he needs some time, because he does love Hope, and there must have been a reason (a trust issue) that prevented him from believing Steffy.  It appears that Liam is actually going to take a minute to make a decision, but then Steffy falls and she is rushed to the hospital in premature labor. 

With the miracle of the birth and all, Liam makes his decision that he belongs with his 'Seffy-family'.....but then....wait for it....Hope finds out SHE is pregnant.  If you remember, she made a point of asking Liam today if he regretted making love to her.  That was a weird question, and a huge red flag!

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 05:42:14 PM »
I'm confused... Isn't it someone else who is going to make Steffy fall?

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »
I'm confused... Isn't it Bill who is going to make Steffy fall, after she ask him to leave?
Yes, I think so.  I didn't realize I indicated otherwise.  I was condensing.  I meant after Liam left to go think on things...then she has the fall afterward

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »
I wanted to strangle Brooke through my screen. HAVE SOME CLASS AND DIGNITY! Good grief, woman!

Yes, Hope showed class today but I think a lot of it was to save face. The girl rushed into a wedding (with her ding-bat mother's help) and it backfired on her, bigtime. As much as Ridge annoys me, the man tried to warn her. He told Brooke and Hope to take it slow and that he knew something else was going on and Bill was behind it. Why else would Liam be ready to reconcile with Steffy and then five minutes later change his mind and propose to Hope?

Anyway, yes, Hope will turn up preggo. i agree - it was a weird question and out of left field - so here we go again. Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle rewritten with the names Hope/Liam/Steffy. ANNOYING!

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 11:05:02 AM »
If Hope turns up pregnant, oh, what a time that will be.  He is going to be elated with
his brows going up, mouth opened, mixed with that silly smile of his.  Steffy won't like
it one bit, but he will be over joyed, because he can still spend time with Hope, oh...
and the baby.  'Just like I did with you Steffy', will be his fighting words.

I guess, they've cut the part out about Bill claiming his soon to be born baby.  I hope
it's still coming, so we can see Brooke step in, and act a fool.  'My baby is pregnant, and he needs to be with her!'.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 12:38:09 PM »
I hope it's still coming, so we can see Brooke step in, and act a fool.  'My baby is pregnant, and he needs to be with her!'.

And you know she will - that's her MO. Except when it comes to Steffy. She doesn't need baby-daddy to be with her! Oh, unless it's Bill's baby, which I don't think will ever be the case but other folks on different boards insist it's coming.

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 07:34:04 PM »
Somehow, I don't see both babies being Liam's.  I think they are going to have to make it where Bill is actually the baby daddy for Steffy's baby. Liam will be involved either way.  He will either be a dad or have a sibling.  Freaky.