Author Topic: ~Fashion May 29th~  (Read 296 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion May 29th~
« on: May 29, 2018, 03:41:49 PM »

This is one of the few dresses I've liked on Tessa.  The handbag is a no for me, just looking at it and my thoughts zero in on vertigo.

I don't like this dress - no branches and birds for me.

Mariah has been looking really good recently.(to me anyway)

I like this dress on Sharon and I would like it even better minus the sleeve.

Shauna looks older than Lily & Hilary. This girl is supposed to be 16ish - and her boobs are already sitting pretty close to her waist.  Geez what's going to happen to her later in life.

I rarely ever like anything Mattie wears, I feel the same about this outfit.  The girl has bad posture.  Who is that model Olive Oyl?

This little bathing suit top is probably the only thing I've seen Maddie in that looks like something a teenager would wear.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:09:11 PM by Capricorn »

deirdra

Re: ~Fashion May 29th~
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 04:52:03 PM »
Lily's top is just begging for a hamburger.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 07:47:09 PM »
I liked most of the summery party wear.  My favorite is Tessa's red sundress; nice color for her.

Nikki's hummingbird dress is pretty but she looks a little stuffy for a laid-back BBQ.

Someone please tell Sharon it's summer now and she can ditch BOTH long sleeves.

Soaprah

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 08:18:17 PM »
Nikki's dress is pretty, but more suited for an afternoon garden party-- and without the black stripes. Her blue bag would go with evening attire but looks silly at a pool party. A white straw tote would have been much better.
Lily's outfit is too low-cut, and too short. There's almost more fabric in her shoes than in her dress.
That bright shade of green looks terrific on Mariah.
My favourite is Hilary's flowy red dress-- lovely.

DebR

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 11:02:58 PM »
I like these except for Nikki’s dress.

Billie

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 09:17:15 AM »
Mariah looked lovely with that green dress.  Nikki's dress was pretty on her, but like the other posters, more suitable for a garden party.
I know Lily's outfit is more appropriate for someone younger but she rocks it!

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 10:41:21 AM »
I notice posts saying that Lily's dress is too short but it's not a dress that she's wearing it's a skort... those are generally shorts length.   Mostly she does wear her clothes a little too short but in this case on a warm day, a skort is fine for the occasion.

pcrchik

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 06:16:22 PM »
loved that green dress on mariah, she looked stunning with her red lipstick and earrings.  she reminded me a little bit of a watermelon...in a good way!  :)

LeannaLove

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 06:52:54 PM »
loved that green dress on mariah, she looked stunning with her red lipstick and earrings. 
Yes, this is the best I've seen her look in quite some time.  Her coloring is gorgeous, hair/makeup needs to play it up more often.

deirdra

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 12:08:37 PM »
Yes, this is the best I've seen her look in quite some time.  Her coloring is gorgeous, hair/makeup needs to play it up more often.
Her hair looked very nice for a change.  I'm sick of the dried-out bedhead/beachywaves look she has been wearing for months - it was dragging her down.  Mariah was smiling & laughing at the party, which also makes her 10X more appealing.