Author Topic: I feel badly for Wyatt.  (Read 112 times)

DebR

I feel badly for Wyatt.
« on: May 28, 2018, 11:51:55 PM »
Heís the only one I feel badly about in the whole Liam, Hope, Steffy situation.  He just wants his fatherís acceptance and love so I canít blame him for wanting a closer relationship with him.  Wyatt always gets the short end of the stick.

Money Honey

Re: I feel badly for Wyatt.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:37:00 PM »
Besides his daddy, Wyatt needs to start with Katie.  He really needs to cut off this
love affair with step-mom.  Get out of this toxic circle of Bill's life.  He deserves a
clear mind, and that has to start without Katie in it. It was fun, but she is still Bill's
ex-wife, and Bill's son is there for him to threaten to take.  Does Wyatt really want
that for Katie? 

Just say no to that 'easy listening, I'm here for you, because I pick up strays' Hope.
She's always lurking in shadows, waiting with that ever present calming voice.  RUN!

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »
Plus, I didn't like the comment that Katie made to Wyatt today about having enough of Bill's money to spend for the both of them.  1.) it implied that she was going to be his 'sugar-mama' and 2.) i just hate it when ex-wives gloat about getting money from the ex - no mattered how well deserved.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 06:36:01 PM »
I could be on board with a Sally/Wyatt pairing, that is if we do not get a Thomas recast.   

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »
I could be on board with a Sally/Wyatt pairing, that is if we do not get a Thomas recast.
The only reason I don't like that, is that it will be one more woman who loved Liam first.  Although, that's just the way it is on this show.  But seriously, how many women can they both be involved with... (Steffy, Hope, Ivy, and of course the fact that Liam slept with Waytt's mom!)

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 10:43:02 PM »
Just let Sally find out that Liam knew almost all along about Caroline's lie and never told her.  That should end her thoughts about him as a knight in shining armor.  I have been waiting for that to come out and have him face her full wrath, and if they do that and do not write it that way the writers don't deserve their position on this show.  Sally is one of the strongest new female characters they have had in years and I can see no way that Sally would be OK with that.