Author Topic: final episode  (Read 228 times)

Jonathan

final episode
« on: May 24, 2018, 04:29:06 PM »
When it came down to those two I knew I'd be happy as long as Dom or Wendel won.  Loved the fact we finally got a tie vote, and two guys who played equally hard.  Every player who tried to truly stop them (Michael and Donathan being the standouts for me) were just out of luck that they were playing with a bunch of sheep that never seemed to figure out no one could beat Dom and Wendel at the end.  This season had a bunch of truly dumb people in it, but I would not mind seen the final two, Michael and Donathan again.  I never want to see Angela or Laurel on there ever again though.  Talk about game nonchangers.  Angela especially got me since she could have kept her mouth shut and gotten at least Dom out of the game.  I was glad when he sacrificed her to the fire challenge god. 

katiesbeach

Re: final episode
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 08:03:46 PM »
I am happy that Wendell won.  Once I started paying attention, I realized that I wanted either him or Laurel in the finale, and I figured Wendell would win over her.  But GREAT last episode with it going down to making fire, and the tie.  Awesome. 

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 09:01:55 PM »
I'm happy with the result too.  If Wendell had not given her immunity, Laurel would not have made it to the final 3, so helpfulness won out over self-centeredness.  After doing nothing all season and saying nothing last week, Angela's blabbing this week put her where she belonged - back to obscurity.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 06:17:46 AM »
For the life of me I just cannot understand why people blabbed to them whenever someone wanted to get rid of them.  How could Laurel or Angela even think they had a shot at winning with one of them there??

DebR

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 11:32:47 PM »
Iím glad the final 2 were Dom and Wendell, too.  They both worked hard and deserved to be there in the end.

I donít like the idea of the 3rd person deciding the winner.

I thought it was a waste of time having Kevin Hart on.  It took up valuable time and we didnít get to hear from many of the cast.

Does anyone know how many challenges they each won?  It seems like Wendell won more, just curious.  Angela was a disappointment, thought sheíd do better than she did.  I got tired of Laurel saying every week that she was going to make a big move then did nothing.

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2018, 09:59:03 AM »
I don’t like the idea of the 3rd person deciding the winner.
Lauren kept threatening to make a big move but never did it.  This one was handed to her on a platter.  In a tie, I prefer challenges like fire-building or balancing on tiny stumps to decide the winner.  Why is there an even number of people on the jury?  An odd number would guarantee there would never be a tie and should be the norm.