Author Topic: Kiki's Situation is being played out well  (Read 118 times)

Winza

Kiki's Situation is being played out well
« on: May 23, 2018, 11:17:10 AM »
I think it is pretty realistic that she is being systematically stalked and sexually harassed, but she is both afraid to say anything to anyone and also is questioning the incidents, wondering if this really is harassment.  I was doing things as I was watching yesterday, so I saw that she talked with Michael and then swore him to secrecy, but I didn't catch whether she named Dr. Bensch.  Did she?

I hate the mess with her mother and Griffin.  Ava is way over the top right now.  Hated her act at the Nurse's Ball and hate the way she treats the daughter who has come back to her after all she did with Morgan.  She is her own worst enemy.  It's too bad Kiki could not go to Ava to work out what to do at work.

She feels alone and helpless and isolated and I think they are doing a good job showing how victims feel when an authority figure abuses them like this.

What do others think?

carolinagirl2001

Re: Kiki's Situation is being played out well
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 08:59:43 AM »
I think Kiki is hitting it out of the park with this storyline.  It is very realistically acted.  I don't think she named Dr. Bensch when they talked.

I love Ava, but I hate her with Griffin.  I hate her trying to act "good".  She's a bad girl.  She's meant to be a bad girl.  That doesn't necessarily mean she needs to be a criminal, but she needs to stop with the good girl act.    I think she's trying too hard and that is part of the problem.    I'd love to see Kiki tell her mom what is going on with Dr. Bensch and see that bad girl come out when she goes after him.

Twokeets

Re: Kiki's Situation is being played out well
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 05:35:01 PM »
The harassment storyline is disturbing! Kiki is doing a good job portraying the isolation and tension she would be feeling. The fear would be so high, and she has a lot to risk career-wise. I think she confided in Elizabeth, though, didn't she? Hopefully the creep won't get away with it.