Author Topic: Dr.Valerie Grant  (Read 142 times)

DebR

Dr.Valerie Grant
« on: May 17, 2018, 11:37:44 AM »
Ive been watching Famous in Love on Freeform channel (used to be ABC Family channel).  Vanessa Williams who plays Valerie Grant on Days plays Ida Turner on Famous in Love.  It took me awhile to recognize her because she looks and talks completely different!

Does anyone watch that show and realize it was her?  I guess shes a better actress than I thought because her transformation is amazing.

Money Honey

Re: Dr.Valerie Grant
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:32:55 PM »
I checked the show out after seeing your post today, and I like the show after watching
only one and a half of shows.  I haven't seen 'Dr. Valerie' yet though.  I see Dr. Daniel
is on here also.  I had just reported on him being on Venice as the article said.  It also
said that Nicole left Days because she found out that he was fired, after thinking he had
left on his own accord. 

That was probably a lie  too, because her ex-husband Kyle Lowder is coming back to
Days.  She met him on set, the same way she met Shawn 'Dr. Daniel' Christian.  I figure,
it was going to be too hot on the set.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:47:21 PM by Money Honey »

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 04:49:40 PM »
I just Googled the show and looked at the cast on IMDb... it's a very young cast, I don't think such a young cast would hold my interest for too long.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 06:29:45 PM »
It is a young crowd, but I was looking to see 'Dr. Valerie' from Days.  I didn't see her
yet, but I did noticed 'Dr. Daniel' from Days.  I saw her in a LMN show, and it didn't
look or sound like her.  It won't last too long with me.  I watch too much TV as it is.