Author Topic: May 16th episode.  (Read 151 times)

DebR

May 16th episode.
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:11:18 PM »
What on earth was Donathan thinking?  Wanting to make a power move is one thing.  Putting himself out there as a target was foolish.  Dom and Wendell didnít play their idols and Donathanís big mouth and paranoia almost cost him the game.  Funny how they made him squirm and voted out the original target.

I think the winner should be the editing!  Every week itís edited to make it exciting, IMO.

Finale next week.  Anyone have a favorite to win?

deirdra

Re: May 16th episode.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:44:11 PM »
I sure hope WhatsHerName (Angela) doesn't win.  Why is she still there - for flying so low under the radar that I forgot she was still there and had to look up her name?   Kellyn has always been annoying and manipulative, so I don't know why people thought she was too likeable to keep around, especially after Donathan pulled his stunt.  They should have blindsided Dom or Wendell; they didn't even force out any idols.  I sorta hope Donathan wins to show D&W what they should have done.

Did Sebastian bring a mirror and eyebrow-waxing kit to the island?  There is never a stray hair below the brows
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:26:13 PM by deirdra »

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »
I don't know who I want to win.  I would actually like to see Donathan win immunity (by some miracle) in all of the rest of the challenges. If he does that and could somehow finagle to bring Laurel or Sea Bass and Angela along I like his chances.  At least Donathan is tring, it is a shame he needs some help from Laurel to try to make something happen.  Barring that I think Wendel can win it all.  If Sea Bass wins you all will hear me screaming at my TV from wherever you are.  I am almost at a point where I do want it to come down to Wendel and Dominic.  They have owned this game, and the only ones who have truly tried to stop them (Michael, Kellyn, and Donathan) have failed to get the numbers to do it. 

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:47:24 PM »
Deirdra,

Did we even hear a peep out of Angela last night???  I remember a groan when she could not build her bridge but nothing else.