Author Topic: ~Fashion Wednesday march 16th~  (Read 205 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion Wednesday march 16th~
« on: May 16, 2018, 12:41:43 PM »

It's so good that Abby has stopped dressing like a frumpy older woman.  She looks good in this jumpsuit.

Nothing wrong with the suit but I don't think it's a flattering outfit on Victoria.  Perhaps it's because of the gaping part of the jacket, maybe one size larger would be better.

I'm weary of the cold shoulder clothes but this blouse looks neat and well made... Phyllis pulls it off even though she looks as if she's wearing two triangles on her chest.

SIGH! Sorry to have to say it again but UNTUCKIT!

Not great but not bad.  Sharon is way shorter than the model so the dress fell further down on Sharon's legs.

Love the colour of Ashley's dress.

SarahTheCat

Re: ~Fashion Wednesday march 16th~
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 12:58:28 PM »
I really don't like Phyllis' top. Besides that I don't like cold shoulders, what happens when she raises her arms?

I liked Nikki's top. It's nothing special, but it looked nice on her. And her hair and makeup looked good.

I hated Abby's jumpsuit when I only saw the photos, but when I saw her on the show, I didn't mind it as much. Notice I didn't say I like it.

Kyle looks pretty good in that pic.

I think we've seen Ashley in that turquoise dress before. It looks quite nice on her, but I don't know why it has to have wavy asymmetrical seams across her bust. What ever happened to normal? Why does everything have to have weird details these days?

LucyLou

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 02:03:57 PM »
I love Abby’s jumpsuit and the color is great. It looks more like Fall than Spring but whatever.

Not a fan of that periwinkle suit or the color. But the color softens Victoria a bit.

Only thing I like about Phyllis’s top is the color. It’d be better without the sleeves. Simple spaghetti strap shirt would look sexy as can be on her.

Not much to say on anyone else. Not terrible, not great.

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 03:14:39 PM »
Phyllis' spaghetti-strapped triangles blouse looked like it was made out of old Christmas table napkins.

Which tween did Victoria steal that pantsuit from?

lawgirl

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 03:21:51 PM »
Phyllis' spaghetti-strapped triangles blouse looked like it was made out of old Christmas table napkins.

I thought the same thing -- I have those napkins :)

Peridot

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 07:25:05 PM »
Abby's jumpsuit isn't bad but perhaps this isn't her best color.

Victoria's pantsuit is a nice blue color but IMO something this plain and severely tailored is not a good look for someone who's stick-thin.

I love the paprika red of Phyllis's top but it looks like a big handkerchief.  Those floppy sleeves with the bare shoulders would drive me crazy.

For once Nikki looks okay with a blouse tucked in.  The black pants are slimming, which probably helps.

Not crazy about Sharon's blue dress, especially the overlong sleeves.  Sharon is at work--how does she clean and serve customers without getting those things filthy?

Ashley's turquoise sheath is flattering.  I like that it isn't loaded down with accessories.

Kyle looks stylish.  I don't much care for big checks in men's jackets but Kyle ties it together nicely with his lavender shirt and pocket square.