Author Topic: Ava, you are disappointing me  (Read 115 times)

Winza

Ava, you are disappointing me
« on: May 11, 2018, 08:15:58 AM »
Ava knew that snake Nell was up to something and was putting her in the middle of it.  She just finally got some access to her little girl.  She has to know by now that Nell is not to be trusted.  Why on earth did she let her force her to bring that gift to the shower that now has Carly blaming her for the Morgan hauntings.

And Ava, really, you loved Morgan too in your twisted way.  Don't let Nell use Morgan like this.  Tell Carly what is going on.  Throw Nell under the bus, please, before she takes you down with her and you never see little Avery again.  Carly is horrible to you, but is wonderful with your daughter.  Don't let Nell destroy someone Avery clearly loves and feels safe with.

Come on, Ava.  Show us the powerful woman we know you still are and turn the tables on Nell, please!  I'm so sick of that fake, creepy, hateful girl.  And I know she's up to something with Brad and Lucas's adoption too.  She is going to turn on them as well.  She is poison and is so obvious about it!  Let's move this snake's downfall along, please.

lawgirl

Re: Ava, you are disappointing me
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 02:30:43 PM »
I'm not happy with this weak Ava.  The old Ava would have chewed Nell up and spit her out.  I'm not very happy with this storyline.  Much as I can't stand Carly, Ava should join forces with her and get rid of Nell for good.  However, I guess the writers want to break Griffin and Ava up and are using this storyline to do it.  Griffin is way to weak a man for her -- I wish they would bring back Nicholas for her.

carolinagirl2001

Re: Ava, you are disappointing me
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 09:01:41 AM »
Once Ava and Griffin are done for good, Nelle's "blackmail" against her really means nothing.  So I really do hope she turns the tables on her....and SOON!

Ava needs to stop the good girl act and be the bad girl we all know and love.