Author Topic: Steffy Made Me Laugh today  (Read 133 times)

katiesbeach

Steffy Made Me Laugh today
« on: May 10, 2018, 09:10:39 PM »
She basically was scolding Hope and asking her how she could accept an engagement ring so soon after Liam filed the annulment papers.  Really?  This is the same chick who let Liam put a ring (meant for someone else) on her the very same night that Hope left it on the fireplace mantle.

Hope actually said the words today though, that let me know that at least part of the reason she is moving so fast is to stick it back to Steffy for stealing Liam from her   - twice!

If she stopped for 2 seconds to think about it, she wouldn't really want Liam who is going to be forever tied to Steffy and their child.  Did she not learn anything from her Mom's history?

Jonathan

Re: Steffy Made Me Laugh today
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 11:12:27 PM »
It's just all too Hopeless.  I do hate to see a return to everyone's least favorite love triangle.  For me I've always seen Hope as needy, and she will always be constantly disappointed in whatever man she is with.  Liam winds up running late some night she might marry his brother or someone else who happens to be there--oh, I guess she's already done that one.  I always think she sucks the life out of whoever she is with, and just don't get why the men are so intent on being with her.   Liam is already the Waffle King, and saddled with Hope, that will only get worse.  We have months ahead of deer in the head light looks, and constant indecision.

[img alt=[image]]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s570/EnuffAlready3/LiamBegging.jpg

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:18:53 PM by Jonathan »

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 07:13:53 AM »
I thought that it was beyond crazy, when Steffy demanded that Hope take the ring off.
How Ludacris was that.  I was happy when Hope reminded her of her none caring, or
no respect towards her when she, and Liam got on the jet the next day, with her lover,
better known as her daddy-in-law's help.

I'm tired of Mr. Dudley do-right Ridge too.  You don't have to live with the person today,
for the baby to be loved, and taken care of.  Hire someone to be with you if you are
afraid to be alone, even though we know that's not it. I never had a kid so, what do I
know. 

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 02:09:01 PM »
It's just all too Hopeless.  I do hate to see a return to everyone's least favorite love triangle.  For me I've always seen Hope as needy, and she will always be constantly disappointed in whatever man she is with.  Liam winds up running late some night she might marry his brother or someone else who happens to be there--oh, I guess she's already done that one.  I always think she sucks the life out of whoever she is with, and just don't get why the men are so intent on being with her.   Liam is already the Waffle King, and saddled with Hope, that will only get worse.  We have months ahead of deer in the head light looks, and constant indecision.

[img alt=[image]]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s570/EnuffAlready3/LiamBegging.jpg
I thought it was Steffy that did the run off with the brother thing.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 02:45:06 PM »

I thought it was Steffy that did the run off with the brother thing.

Hope ran off with Wyatt and married him when Liam was 5 minutes late to meet her in Paris. Steffy and Wyatt only got together after Quinn made Steffy think that Liam had left her (with voicemails he left when he had amnesia).

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 02:53:00 PM »
No, Hope married Wyatt on this ship, and they just jumped off the ship hand in hand
in their clothes right after saying their vows to commemorate the ceremony, or
something.  He was running naked in the woods, is how they met.