Author Topic: May 9th episode.  (Read 181 times)

DebR

May 9th episode.
« on: May 09, 2018, 11:59:31 PM »
Wendell had to feel pretty confident not to use his idol. He said he’d use it if he heard one word to be concerned about.  Dom said plenty as did Donathan.  It was clear to me that he should be worried but he made it through.  He is a risk taker for sure.

I didn’t think Laurel would back out on her Alliance with Dom and Wendell.

Did the right person go home?  She was a threat but Wendell is a bigger one I think.

katiesbeach

Re: May 9th episode.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 09:15:17 PM »
Wendell is the only one I'm rooting for right now.  I did like the mom (that was in the service), but she really phoned it in on the reward challenge.  I don't know if that was on purpose or not.  Still don't like the skinny ratty looking guy with the long hair.  There was something weird about the way he spoke about his sister! (I watch too many soaps!)

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 12:23:34 PM »
If I were on Survivor I can think of no one I would want next to me at the final tribal than Sebastian and Laurel right now.  None of them have truly made any big moves, Sebastian is almost a non factor, and Laurel seems to do whatever Dom and Wendell want right now and barely seems to care that there is no way she can beat either of them.   I think the time to truly blindside either of them or at least get them to play the idols and waste them is pretty much over. 

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 09:34:41 PM »
That is a pretty good analysis, Jonathan.  There have been several nonentities this season who do not deserve to win.