Author Topic: Kate Mansi Returns!!!  (Read 226 times)

AyeMada

Kate Mansi Returns!!!
« on: May 09, 2018, 12:17:58 PM »

Capricorn

Re: Kate Mansi Returns!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 12:42:03 PM »
I never accepted Marci Miller as Abigail.   She's not a very good actress plus it was jarring to convert from a brunette to a blonde Abigail.  I look forward to Kate Mansi's return and sad that it will be short term.

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:47:31 PM »
I saw Kate in a string of Lifetime movies, and nothing beyond that.  Maybe it was always just a short-term thing.  I think Marci did as good of a job as she could have taking over for a very popular actress, in a core character role, in a front-burner storyline.  And shame on DOOL for throwing a double-role at her so soon.  I wish her luck.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
Marci Miller has been on DAYS since November 2016.  If you are a good actor you can adapt to any role at any time, it's not as if DAYS is her first job.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3304608/

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 08:41:24 PM »
From what I read in that article, it may have been Marci's decision to leave and Kate is just coming in to wrap up a storyline. I wonder if this means that Abigail is leaving Salem?

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 08:45:48 PM »
Yes Marci decided not to renew her contract and Kate Mansi is coming back short term so It looks as if Abigail will be leaving Salem.   Poor Chad, he so in love with her.  I wonder if he will turn to Gabbie again?

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 08:59:30 PM »
I read on Facebook, that Marci Miller quit Days.  No reason was given.  At the time,
they were in talks with Kate Mansi, who said yes to coming back.  I was just getting
used to Miller.

DebR

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:48:04 PM »
Iím so disappointed that Kate will be on short term.  I really like Chad and the actor who plays him and I feel bad for him that Abby will probably leave.  Marci may be sorry she decided to leave, they usually come back after trying prime time.