Author Topic: Hope is a dingbat  (Read 282 times)

scobe

Hope is a dingbat
« on: May 08, 2018, 11:00:08 PM »
Hope has to be daft to accept a marriage proposal from his Royal Highness, The King of Waffle.   She’s been down this threesome road before and got burned and here she goes again.   He is still married with a baby on the way and she says yes.   We know Liam flips flops to know end.  She’s as dumb as her mother when it comes to men.

SANDY B

Re: Hope is a dingbat
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 09:56:38 PM »
Yes, she is an idiot.

lilymae

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »
about as dumb asher mother!  If Bill decided he wanted her back she would go AGAIN!  Seriously they need more people instead of going back and forth with the same ones.  Better yet better writers who have  a creative brain.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 09:13:59 AM »
Yes she is! And I was cheering Rick on for actually pointing out to their ding-bat mother (that would be Brooke) that he is notorious for changing his mind! I was appalled by the advice she was giving Hope today. She basically told her to go get married before Liam changes his mind!

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 07:26:09 PM »
Yes she is! And I was cheering Rick on for actually pointing out to their ding-bat mother (that would be Brooke) that he is notorious for changing his mind! I was appalled by the advice she was giving Hope today. She basically told her to go get married before Liam changes his mind!
She's not telling her to do anything different that she has done a million times.  Was the ink even dry on her divorce from Bill before she married Ridge?

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 06:13:48 PM »
Like mother, like daughter.  I just do not like the character of Hope or the actress. I thought it was none of Brooke or Hope's business to confront a pregnant Steffy about her night with Bill.  I wanted Steffy to turn the tables on the and point out that Brooke has been with Eric and his two sons.  I wanted her to say "you should know, you have bedded the entire Forrester clan." 

For the record, no one needs to be with Waffle Boy.  He should take a cue from Devon on YR who says he needs to be alone until his baby is born. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 06:20:48 PM by franniep51 »

brynandmaddie

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 08:24:16 AM »
Wonder how Ridge will react when he hears of the venom Brooke spewed at his daughter? I, too, wish Steffy had pointed out that Hope's existence is due to Brooke having a full blown affair with her son-in-law while he was married to her daughter, Bridget!

LucyLou

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 12:56:31 PM »
Have Liam and Hope ever actually made it down the alter? I can’t remember.

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 07:59:34 PM »
I think they actually made it through the ceremony in Italy, but ditzy Hope shot herself in the foot when she refused to sign the marriage license (because she found out that Liam & Steffy had been together before the ceremony.)  She could have put a stop to it then, but she had to 'punish' Liam.  I think that was as close as they've come to actually being married to him.