Author Topic: To Hope, Steffy and all the other ladies in LA  (Read 206 times)

franniep51

To Hope, Steffy and all the other ladies in LA
« on: May 06, 2018, 07:41:59 PM »
Beware of Waffle Boy!  How can any woman be so desparate as to take up with Liam.  We have seen him get a ring back from Hope and immediately give it to and wed Steffy.  Then we see him sending forgiveness flowers to Steffy, turn on her and immediately become engaged to Hope.  There there is all the waffling that has gone on for years in the middle of these two events.  The guy has had head injuries and amnesia.  He has the paperwork for a second annullment from Steffy and has had marriages to both women.  HE IS NOT A CATCH! 

And, the apple didn't fall far from the old tree, either.  Bill has been hopelessly in love with Katie, he turns to Brooke and she becomes his destiny, and poof, he is so in love with Steffy.  This is a "grownass" man.

And while we are at it, what is it with annullments and these people.  Aren't divorces good enough to sever ties.

Ok, I'll quit ranting.  I feel better now.  [size=78%] [/size]

katiesbeach

Re: To Hope, Steffy and all the other ladies in LA
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 09:42:40 PM »
I was going to post about this last week when someone mentioned how fast Liam could turn around and be so sure he wanted Hope, THE VERY DAY that he was so sure that he wanted to get back with Steffy. And I'm thinking - well, this is B&B. Two months ago, Bill was obsessive over Brooke, and she was all 'you are the love of my life' but a mere two weeks went by and she was walking down the isle with Ridge (again) AND there is already trouble brewing in that marriage. Bill declared one day that he would wait forever for Brooke because she belonged with him, but almost overnight, went back to being obsessed with Steffy. The only two people who have managed to stick with each other on this show is Pam and Charlie, and for some reason,they haven't walked down the isle yet!  And I'm just skipping right over Wyatt who used to think that both Hope AND Steffy were the  love of his life, but he couldn't care less about either of this now that he has his cougar-mama Katie.  Oh, and Sally who was in love with Thomas, then Liam, then Thomas again within a five month period!

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 10:44:38 PM »
I don't get the Liam attraction either.  How could any woman leave Wyatt for his deer in the headlight waffling brother???   I am looking forward to Sally coming back  but if they throw her back in to wanting Liam I will hate it. 

DebR

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 11:43:04 PM »
I agree.  Bill even said something about Liam and his waffling one day which made me laugh because heís done the same thing.  Iím still mad and upset about Bill being so in love with Brooke one minute then saying Steffy was all he ever really wanted.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 09:55:48 AM »
Iím still mad and upset about Bill being so in love with Brooke one minute then saying Steffy was all he ever really wanted.

Oh I know...wouldn't it be great if this was all part of Bill's plan to somehow drive a wedge between Ridge & Brooke so he could have her back? I know it would be a dumb way to go about it, but the writers need to come up with some twist or something new other than this garbage!

Goldilocks

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 05:36:50 PM »
I am so sick of seeing Liam and Hope making goo goo eyes at each other. I'm ready to quit watching or fast forward most of the show until I come across something that interests me.