Author Topic: Weekend Fashion Saturday May 5th  (Read 356 times)

Capricorn

Weekend Fashion Saturday May 5th
« on: May 05, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »

These boots are wrong for Mariah's body type.  They are too chunky.

Phyllis looks a little manish & junk yard doggish in this dress.

I don't like the little shoulder pad/pouf.  The colour is nice and the rest of the fit is ok on Nikki.  It looks a little Star Trekish.

The clothes I haven't commented on means I don't find any faults but I'm not gushing over them either.

DianeM

Re: Weekend Fashion Saturday May 5th
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 02:45:59 PM »
I like all of Sharon's clothes.  Wouldn't those leather tops and dresses be terribly warm?  The dresses on Nikki, Victoria and Phyllis look okay to me.  Poor Nikki must have a painful back with those high heels.  At least, that's the way it looks with the way she's standing.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 02:47:11 PM »
Hilary looks nice in the red and black dresses.  Not crazy about the asymmetrical hem on the black.

Mariah's floral dress would be more flattering with less cleavage and a longer hemline.  As it is it looks like Mariah put on a long blouse and forgot her pants or skirt.  The clunky shoes don't do Mariah's legs any favors.

Is Phyllis's dress being held together by big staples?  Weird.  Otherwise, not a bad outfit.

Hey, Victoria.  The 19th century called and wants its corset back.  Ugly and uncomfortable looking.

I love the blue shade of Nikki's dress.  A flattering color for her.

I didn't notice Sharon's earrings on my TV but they are lovely.  Her yellow sleeveless top is my favorite thing here.  A nice casual look with jeans.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 02:49:48 PM »
I love just about anything Hillary wears.  She's a gorgeous woman.

I love Mariah's boots and the dress is cute too, but a little too short for my liking.

I don't feel that the outfits Phyllis and Victoria have on, do anything for them.

Beautiful colour for Nikki.

Sharon looks amazing in her yoga outfit, and other than the stitched up sleeves, I like the striped dress.  Her flowered blouse is cute too and I could see myself wearing it, although I'd probably put a little pin in at the cleavage.

TOUREIFFEL

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 05:36:24 PM »
Hilary looks stunning in the black leather. Her skin tone against the black is gorgeous.
Love Mariah, but really don't like the way she dresses a lot of the time. The dress is too short and ankle boots shorten the leg and unless one is super skinny with legs that go up to one's armpits, these boots simply aren't flattering at all.
Nikki's dress is ok, don't care for those super short sleeves on her (or anyone else, really).
Phyllis' dress is hard and edgy, just like her, it suits her. 
LOVE Sharon's earrings and the black stripe dress is cute.
Hil's red dress is ok, nothing special. 
The rest...meh.   

Goldilocks

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 07:18:54 PM »
Love the shape and pretty detail on Sharon's earrings.

wanda

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 08:46:40 PM »
Does Sharon Case still have a jewelry line?

Soaprah

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 12:05:08 AM »
Phyllis' dress looks like it had a deep wound and had to have metal staples to hold it together. There's somehow a Borg or Blade Runner or Terminator look to it all.
Victoria-- your grandma wants her tea cozy back.

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 01:39:11 PM »
Nikki looks good in the blue dress, although it looks like she is sucking it in for the picture!
Sharon looks A-MA-ZING.
Love Mariah's  boots!
Phyllis doesn't photograph well. Her downturned mouth is something else