Author Topic: Morgan's crossover to FTWD  (Read 150 times)

stpauliegirl

Morgan's crossover to FTWD
« on: April 22, 2018, 06:22:04 PM »
Since the first three seasons of FTWD take place a couple years behind TWD, I wonder if FTWD is going to jump ahead a few years so that both take place at the same time.  I thought that Morgan's crossover would take place in the past prior to when he met up with Rick for the second time, but I just watched the first episode and it starts where TWD ended last week.

Just watched Talking Dead and the showrunner said that not much time passed during last season on TWD, but lots of time has passed since the end of the last season of FTWD.  He said they aren't going to specify exactly how much time, but that is how the timelines of the two shows will become synced.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:54:19 PM by stpauliegirl »

katiesbeach

Re: Morgan's crossover to FTWD
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 09:25:49 PM »
That's what EW said as well.  That FTWD has now caught up with actual TWD timeline, and the action has moved from Mexico to TX.

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 02:11:34 PM »
So, you're saying, that the two shows may merge, and become one?  I can only hope.

pjones

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 07:14:01 PM »
So, you're saying, that the two shows may merge, and become one?  I can only hope.
If thatís the case can you imagine Madison giving up control to Rick? That wonít go over well.