Author Topic: Steffy's Next Move  (Read 246 times)

katiesbeach

Steffy's Next Move
« on: April 21, 2018, 06:33:59 PM »
Personally, I think that Steffy should move on and up from Liam and be her true self with Bill.  She has always been more mature, and worldly than Liam (and even Wyatt.)  I would love to see her and Bill marry and become a true power couple.  Then she can let her inner biatch out and become the Alexis Carrington of B&B.  And who cares if they love each other or not.  I'm sure they will fall in and out of love, but remain in the marriage (think Nikki & Victor)

I think she is wasted on the brothers, and needs to be with a man that gets her pushy, powerful side.

Whether the baby turns out to be Bill's or not, I'd like to see her have even more children with Bill.

SANDY B

Re: Steffy's Next Move
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 10:21:49 PM »
I agree.

LucyLou

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 06:45:45 PM »
Iíve always wanted them together. Much better fit than Liam and Steffy.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »
They've wanted each other for years.  I agree, let them have each other. 

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 10:56:02 AM »
Steffy needs to show everyone she is tough, put on her big girl panties, and survive.  Raise that baby alone, at least for a while.  Liam can have input, but have her draw a boundary line.  They could show that she can make it as a single mother and strong.  Show us her survival skills.  Then let her find someone else.  Liam is a waffler and Bill is a cartoon bully.  Wyatt is off limits, he needs to stay with Katie and have their own story.

And while I'm at it, write a story for poor Thorne.  He always gets ignored.

LucyLou

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 11:07:48 AM »
Frannie thatís an excellent idea. Iíll be a good day when she stops wringing her hands over this man.

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 05:26:16 PM »
Yep, I don't understand why they bothered to re-cast Thorne and bring him back if they aren't going to do anything with the character.....