Author Topic: Brady & Eve  (Read 298 times)

Capricorn

Brady & Eve
« on: April 18, 2018, 01:50:43 PM »
Brady & Eve are the two most miss matched characters I've ever seen on a soap opera.   There is no romantic chemistry, no friend chemistry, just enemy chemistry as far as I can see.  The woman looks like she could be his mother or aunt.   I can't even imagine what DAYS writers, producers, directors were thinking when they paired these two romantically.   ??? 

Goldilocks

Re: Brady & Eve
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:13:46 PM »
I agree that they don't look like they belong together at all. She does look much older and he has been made to seem like a lovesick teenager.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 11:34:03 PM »
I agree with both of you.  Its like shes always reprimanding him and acts older as well as looks older than him. 

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 11:39:09 PM »
Theresa is supposed to be coming back to Salem.   I wonder how that is going to work out... old sister and young sister fighting over Brady?   Brady sure does fall in and out of love often.

DebR

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 11:44:27 PM »
Theresa is supposed to be coming back to Salem.   I wonder how that is going to work out... old sister and young sister fighting over Brady?   Brady sure does fall in and out of love often.

Do you know if it will be a recast?  The actress who played Theresa has been in a lot of Lifetme movies lately.

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 12:01:00 AM »
Jen Lilley will be returning as Theresa next month.   She's such a pretty young woman.

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 06:03:32 AM »
I agree, with everything you've said about Brady.  He is a joke.  I think about Theresa
when they are together.  She is a mean one, but I believe she will be making this trip
concerning the baby, who really isn't a baby anymore.