Author Topic: A couple stories that need a cattle prod to move along  (Read 167 times)

Winza

A couple stories that need a cattle prod to move along
« on: April 05, 2018, 09:50:35 AM »
I really enjoy GH, but feel like it's hit a speed bump lately with some story lines.

For example, let's get on with the Franco memory stuff, puh-leeze!  Clearly Jim Harvey was abusive and that's one reason Franco is such a mess.  He must have been protecting his friend Drew.  Get to it, GH! Enough with the interruptions and the back and forth with Elizabeth.  Kevin, make it happen!

Anna and Finn and Alexis and Julien -- stop the see-sawing back and forth, especially with Anna and Finn.  It's absurd and very high schoolish.  And I am hating the dumbing down of usually very sharp and together Alexis in this storyline.

Evil Nell's plot against Carly.  Let's not drag this out for months and months, please.  I'm so sick of that obvious and hateful character Nell.  Anyone who CAN'T see through her -- hello, Monica! -- is a moron.  Move it along, please.  It's painfully slow.

I'm okay with the pace of the Jason and Sam and Drew triangle and with the Mike and Sonny's family issue.  I'm even okay with the Henrik Faison slower reveal, but Maxie sure isn't showing her characteristic smarts and skepticism, is she?

Anyway, my two cents.  The show was exciting for a while and it's dragging right now. 

supagal21

Re: A couple stories that need a cattle prod to move along
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 10:29:46 PM »
You got it right out of my mouth. They drag this stories unroll we don't care anymore