Author Topic: Liam??!!  (Read 436 times)

katiesbeach

Liam??!!
« on: March 29, 2018, 04:49:48 PM »
So, I was going to come in here and post today that I think the reason Bill is pointing his finger at Ridge is to cover for one of his sons.  Then, I caught today's show.  Oh my!

DebR

Re: Liam??!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 11:05:11 PM »
Liam is dazed and confused.   He hit his head on the limb of a tree, fell after he tripped over a branch, then hit his head on a fallen tree log.  As he was just coming to, a person dressed in black walked by him.  I rewound and watched a few times to make sure.

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 11:33:25 PM »
Liam is dazed and confused.   He hit his head on the limb of a tree, fell after he tripped over a branch, then hit his head on a fallen tree log.  As he was just coming to, a person dressed in black walked by him.  I rewound and watched a few times to make sure.

I saw the person passing by as Liam was on the ground. Was that Bill leaving the cliff house?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:33:57 PM by franniep51 »

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 10:55:25 PM »
I think LIam saw Wyatt that night and has blocked the memory. That's why Bill won't tell who did it.

If not Wyatt, then Steffie.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 06:02:20 PM »
I'm starting to think that it wasn't Liam that shot Bill afterall. I think the bump on the head has him thinking that he did, but I'm also thinking that perhaps he witnessed who did.

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 10:01:03 PM »
I think you might be right bry - they kind of wrapped that all up in a nice little package with a bow..kind of too quickly didn't they?

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 11:53:31 PM »
I think he has only one person in his corner.  Steffy is only thinking of him being with her,
And not paying attention to HIM.  Hope wants him, but she isn't trying to get him help. 
Heck, he knows there is a problem, but just talk about the time he blinked out when Quinn
got to him. 

Bill is going to get steffy, and his baby, after Liam try to get to her.

franniep51

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »
I'm starting to think that it wasn't Liam that shot Bill afterall. I think the bump on the head has him thinking that he did, but I'm also thinking that perhaps he witnessed who did.

They showed it again today. Liam looking up and seeing a shadow in the bushes.  It may just be someone else.   Writers really got me on this one.