Author Topic: I'm loving Drew  (Read 317 times)

Winza

I'm loving Drew
« on: March 14, 2018, 05:29:31 PM »
I know Jason is the Big Kahuna and Superman and everyone loves him.  I like him too.

But his twin is way more interesting to me these days.  He's dealing with surprise fatherhood amazingly well.  He's more open to Franco possibly telling the truth than Jason EVER would be.  And when he burst through Harvey's door today, he showed he's still a former Navy Seal (I think that's right) who can do the Action Jackson thing just as well as his brother.

He just seems more rounded and rational in many many ways.

Just love the guy and hope his heart isn't broken if/when Sam chooses Jason.  And I hope Kim is there for him to pick up the pieces.  She's getting a hell of a deal.

lawgirl

Re: I'm loving Drew
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 02:27:27 AM »
I also love the character.  I also like the fact that he and Franco are beginning to get closer -- I think it will be Franco who will trigger Drew's memories -- I don't think that they have been totally wiped.

It's also becoming obvious that Harvey probably sexually abused Franco and Franco was protecting Drew from him.  Perhaps Betsy knew and sent Drew away so that Harvey wouldn't harm him.

Twokeets

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 08:22:38 PM »
Isn't he leaving the show? I wish he would stay, as I find him very watchable. Especially loving him with Franco.

Winza

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 09:51:25 PM »
I read that he signed a new contract in November. He isnít leaving.

Twokeets

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 06:24:31 PM »
That's fantastic! Love him on the show.