Author Topic: ELIZABETH AND NEW COP  (Read 127 times)

supagal21

ELIZABETH AND NEW COP
« on: March 07, 2018, 06:49:45 PM »
Was is it just me or was it weird how they looked at each other. LIke almost staring. I felt a connection and chemistry between them. May be they are related somehow and don't know it or the cop just crushed on her.

Winza

Re: ELIZABETH AND NEW COP
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 07:47:07 AM »
I missed that exchange.  Dang!

After all he is going through to try to be better for Elizabeth, I'd like to see Franco have a happy ending with her -- at least for a good long while.  So I hope there is no chemistry chemistry.

There are other young women who would be available for Mr. New Cop.

lawgirl

Re: ELIZABETH AND NEW COP
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 02:09:37 PM »

After all he is going through to try to be better for Elizabeth, I'd like to see Franco have a happy ending with her -- at least for a good long while. 

I so hope that Franco has his happy ending.   I really like Elizabeth and Franco together.  Although I started watching GH back a long time ago, way before most of these characters were born, I had a long hiatus from the show when I was working.  I started watching again at the time that RH's Franco started -- so I never saw the "monster Franco".  His interactions with Jake are what won me over -- RH does vulnerability (and comedy) very well.