Author Topic: Note to Josslyn: You can tell someone is a con artist when . . . .  (Read 224 times)

Winza

I just finished watching Monday's episode.  The scene between Nelle and Joss was a good one.  I liked that Joss backed up  her Mom re: the name Morgan for Nelle's baby and the way she maturely explained it.  In that respect, she is mature beyond her years.

But, sadly, she is still so naive when it comes to slick con artists like Nelle.

Rule one when it comes to a con artist.  As soon as Nelle confirmed that Joss is her friend, she immediately said, "can you do me a favor?"  In this case, it's somewhat innocuous -- coming to the baby shower.  Clearly she is hoping Carly will see red that Joss is attending.  She is trying to isolate Carly by working Monica and now Joss.  But it could have been something else, something bigger, and it always will be with Nelle.

She clearly is not a friend to Joss or anyone else.  Everything she does has a self-serving purpose.  She uses everyone and anyone to get what she wants.  I can't wait until she is exposed and out of PC entirely.  She is not interesting enough a villain and she is so transparent that she isn't a fun bad girl.

I have to believe, after today's episode, that Stone Cold is going to stalk those woods and bust her little scheme with the pay phone and the homeless guy.  And I really hope Ava is smart enough (we know she is) to turn her in to Sonny and, in that way, get favorable positioning re: Avery rather than relying on the scheming Nelle.  That girl is bad news and Ava should know better than to throw in with her in any way, no matter how much she hates Carly.

supagal21

Re: Note to Josslyn: You can tell someone is a con artist when . . . .
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »
I don't know why this character is still on and getting lots of airtime. I cannot stand to look at her. I fast forward her scenes. I wish she could go away. I haven't watched today's episode but i sure hope she will be a gonner soon. She uses everyone and to torment Carly like this is just low. I can't stand the character. I also don't believe AVA would get on the band wagon after saying that she is changing. I get it she can do her scheme but to get involved with Nelle. Are you kidding me?

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 05:02:29 PM »
They must have signed this actress to a contract and can't get rid of her.  The character is the biggest waste of space on daytime.

supagal21

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 11:13:06 AM »
Mist of yesterday was fast forward material. Especially belle scenes. What a waste of time