Author Topic: The winner is selected tonight (2/25)  (Read 518 times)

katiesbeach

The winner is selected tonight (2/25)
« on: February 25, 2018, 06:56:11 PM »
I didn't realize the finale was tonight.  I can't believe that Omarosa is still there! She'd better not win.  I'll gag if it is her or Mark.  I guess at this point I wouldn't mind Ross winning.

katiesbeach

Re: The winner is selected tonight (2/25) *Spoiler Alert *
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 12:38:46 PM »
No one watched?  I guess I am happy with Marissa winning, although I thought Ross had it.  Wonder what was specifically said in the final speeches (from Ross & Marissa) that made James change his vote? 

One thing we didn't see this season was zingbot.  Is that because the celebrities couldn't take the zings?

Also, I thought the celebrities were playing for charities, but nothing was mentioned last night about them.  Don't most of these 'stars' have enough money?

DebR

Re: The winner is selected tonight (2/25)
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 02:49:30 PM »
I watched it and was surprised by the bitter jury.  I didnít think it was fair that Omarosa stood up and started talking to the other jurors.  Julie said no talking and to sit down but they didnít listen.
I wonder if O convinced them to vote for Marissa?

James gave Ross the HOH win and Mark gave Ross the 2nd one.  James was mad Ross said he won it.

Ross didnít own his game.

Poor jury management.

Ross should have won, even Marissa thought so, but she got the votes.  I enjoyed watching CBB.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 05:05:55 PM »

Ross should have won, even Marissa thought so, but she got the votes.  I enjoyed watching CBB.
I enjoyed it too, but would like to see bigger celebrities.  I didn't know who half of these were before seeing them in the house.

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »
James?  I thought he was voted out.  I still haven't watched the taped finale yet.  I'll
watch it sometime later.  Marissa hasn't changed a bit in her looks, or her personality
through the years.   I am happy for her, even though she made her husband seem
dumber than a box of rocks.   Lol

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 11:15:15 PM »
I usually respond first, then read.  I need to stop that, because several times I've
been wrong.  I see, James was a jury member.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 05:38:38 AM »
I had PVRd the finale but before I could watch it, I found out Marissa had won.  Iíll watch it sometime, but I was hoping for Ross to win.