Author Topic: Nov 29  (Read 354 times)

DebR

Nov 29
« on: November 30, 2017, 12:09:19 PM »
They should have gotten Chrissy out when they had the chance. She is a good player but was glad she got shaken up.

Jonathan

Re: Nov 29
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 04:51:29 PM »
I think they made a mistake not getting rid of Ben at the last vote.  They had Joe and Mike pretty much under their control.  Now Mike knows he is on the bottom, Ben is getting paranoid (at least from the previews), and of course they still have Chrissy and Ryan to contend with.  They could easily become an alliance of four and even with Lauren's extra vote that would still be a tie.   I'd have gotten rid of Ben, then gotten Chrissy or Joe next time.   

stpauliegirl

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 07:48:01 PM »
JT was a physical threat, but he wasn't much a strategic threat.  Joe was universally disliked, so he wasn't a threat.  I agree they should have gotten rid of Ben.

DebR

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 08:16:28 PM »
Ashley, Devon and someone else talked about getting Ben out while they had the chance.  I really thought he was going over Joe as they know he is a big threat.  I started having doubts at tribal the way they looked at Ben, I figured they’d change their minds to Joe.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 08:20:12 PM »
JT was a physical threat, but he wasn't much a strategic threat.  Joe was universally disliked, so he wasn't a threat.  I agree they should have gotten rid of Ben.
I agree, they should have gotten rid of Chrissie & Ben instead of JT & Joe.