Author Topic: Nov. 8th episode  (Read 488 times)

DebR

Nov. 8th episode
« on: November 10, 2017, 11:34:39 AM »
It bugs me when people say they are Survivor fans and know the game.  Why would you have a showmance with someone knowing them for only a few weeks?  I just read that Jessica says Cole cost her the game.  NO, she cost herself the game by covering for Cole, flirting with him, and not playing her own game.

I get that things are different when they’re out there, alone, but if they know the game they should be aware.

Chrissy and Ryan are playing well but I was hoping Chrissy was going home already!

Jonathan

Re: Nov. 8th episode
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 08:55:45 PM »
I'm hoping for Ryan and Devon to make it to the end. 

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 06:03:05 PM »
I was hoping Chrissy and Cole would be gone by now.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:37:36 PM »
I still think Ryan needs Chrissy for a little while so would like for her to stay.  I think she will get over confident and will be eliminated.  Would be even better if Ryan masterminds it and she does not realize.   

stpauliegirl

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 08:27:14 AM »
I agree, having an obvious showmance is always a mistake. It immediately puts a target on your back.

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 09:13:34 AM »
Still watching....and still don't know the names.  But I  looked up from my book when it was on last Wednesday and saw the girl win the immunity challenge, and immediately liked her.  Don't know her name, but that's who I'm gonna root for :)

Maple Leaf

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 01:42:23 PM »
I'm glad Jessica is gone and I hope Cole is next.

I'm just curious about Jessica.  Why would she broadcast all over National TV that she's a virgin.  I mean, good for her, but isn't that kind of private? 

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 04:18:22 PM »
I'm glad Jessica is gone and I hope Cole is next.

I'm just curious about Jessica.  Why would she broadcast all over National TV that she's a virgin.  I mean, good for her, but isn't that kind of private?
In my opinion, you don't say it unless you want it known.  I think some of the players try and be 'known' for something.  Remember last season when Zeke was outed as a trans and everyone made such a big deal about it?