Author Topic: Victoria and JT  (Read 556 times)

lilymae

Victoria and JT
« on: January 12, 2018, 04:28:50 PM »
Maybe this has been talked about before and I missed it but how weird would it be to be playing such roles with your EX in real life?  Do you suppose they will have them doing some love scenes and bring back the love they had in real life!

Capricorn

Re: Victoria and JT
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 04:33:28 PM »
Well they were having angry sex on the stairs today... so who knows?  Barf to the whole angry sex crap on Y&R!

jinx

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 05:19:36 PM »
That was disgusting, gross and unrealistic.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 06:02:36 PM »
I don't think it is unrealistic.  I've done it before with an ex.  As far as Amelia & Thad - usually by the time you officially separate, the marriage has been over for a while.  They are both professional actors, and actors kiss people they aren't involved with all of the time.  So I would think it would be business as usual, and maybe even easier since they know each other so well.  I wouldn't think it would be a problem unless they were on terrible terms.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 07:07:36 PM »
I was thinking about the actors too during that scene.  But I have no idea what kind of terms they're on.  Could be these exes are friendly and sharing a love scene is no different than sharing one with another colleague they're comfortable with.

As for J.T. and Victoria, this scene didn't surprise me much.  Y&R is famous for turning anger or animosity into passion.  It's like foreplay in this town.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 07:25:54 PM »
I couldnít even watch.  It was very cringe worthy. 

It wasnít the first time stairs have been used as a sexual encounter prop, has it?

Billie

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 08:12:17 PM »
Worse kissing that I have ever seen.  It was like they were moving heaven and earth for their lips not be anywhere near the proximity of the other one's lips. Bizarre scene and not at all sexy.

LeannaLove

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 08:19:05 PM »
Ick. I haven't seen today's episode and I think I'll pass on watching on the DVR.  oria

But think of it this way: at least Victoria finally got some.  Maybe it will improve her nasty disposition, if only temporarily.

LeannaLove

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »

As for J.T. and Victoria, this scene didn't surprise me much.  Y&R is famous for turning anger or animosity into passion.  It's like foreplay in this town.

So true.  You could see the inevitable mating of Abby/Scott coming from day one.

deirdra

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 08:52:59 PM »
Of course now they will need to talk about IT all around town.

DebR

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 11:11:59 PM »
First of all, why do writers think itís erotic to tear each otherís clothes off for people in their 40ís? Why would they think the audience would be turned on watching 2 people have sex on stairs, ouch?  I would much rather watch a romantic encounter leading up to them making love because they wanted to be in each others arms.

No matter what their real life situation is, it must be awkward to film those scenes.

lawgirl

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 02:45:05 AM »
Well they were having angry sex on the stairs today... so who knows?  Barf to the whole angry sex crap on Y&R!

At least they weren't doing it on the kitchen counter.  That seems to be another go to place for sex that the writers think will be exciting to watch. YUCK

stpauliegirl

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 11:38:03 AM »
Sex on the stairs - Ouch!  Amelia and Thad seem to have an amicable break-up, so working together probably isn't that awkward. 

monkeymome3

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 02:35:48 PM »
I don't see a huge chemistry about them at all.  Never did.  JT is so one note, robotic to me.  Victoria is just annoying.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
Their passionate kissing scenes were weird.  Honestly, if the writers are trying to emulate Billy and Phyllis' torrid sex scenes, it ain't happening!

Capricorn

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 03:46:09 PM »
I don't see a huge chemistry about them at all.  Never did.  JT is so one note, robotic to me.  Victoria is just annoying.

Their passionate kissing scenes were weird.  Honestly, if the writers are trying to emulate Billy and Phyllis' torrid sex scenes, it ain't happening!

I agree with both of you!

Victoria has zero sex appeal or chemistry with the opposite sex and neither does JT.

I look at Thad Luckinbill's teeny weenie mouth and think "how very unsexy"

wanda

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 05:06:46 PM »
Victoria and JT didn't even have chemistry when they were married on the show even though they were happily married in real life.

SAlby

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 07:40:41 PM »
I couldnít even watch.  It was very cringe worthy. 

It wasnít the first time stairs have been used as a sexual encounter prop, has it?

It wasn't angry sex, but Mariah and Devon had sex on the stairs as well......well, at least it started there lol

franniep51

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2018, 01:52:14 AM »
Iím watching the arguing scene right now. I thought that part was well done.  Probably cathartic for the actors as well. But the kissing and the stairs sex, just no.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2018, 06:34:40 AM »

I look at Thad Luckinbill's teeny weenie mouth and think "how very unsexy"

Not to mention his tiny, beady eyes..

DianeM

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2018, 11:07:23 AM »
Teeny weenie mouth and beady eyes???  I don't see that because I think he's a good looking guy. 

Maple Leaf

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2018, 11:24:51 AM »
There isn't anything I've ever liked about JT, even from the very beginning. 

I wouldn't be sad if his stay was short lived. 

Capricorn

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2018, 01:58:03 PM »
Teeny weenie mouth and beady eyes???  I don't see that because I think he's a good looking guy.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and we are beholding different things.  ;)

wanda

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2018, 08:05:21 PM »
I don't mind JT or his looks except for his hair cut.

katiesbeach

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
I didn't think JT was cute when he was younger, but I think he has gotten more handsome with age

Billie

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2018, 09:13:27 AM »
I didn't think JT was cute when he was younger, but I think he has gotten more handsome with age
Agree!

lawgirl

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 03:17:30 PM »
I don't see any chemistry between them.  I like JT and I find him the voice of reason when it comes to Reed.  He seems to listen to what Reed isn't saying -- while Victoria is totally focussed on herself.  Perhaps he would be good with Lily -- they certainly would be an attractive couple.

DianeM

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2018, 04:34:11 PM »
I found the sex on the desk scene embarrassing because they were married, then divorced (I think).  Is this the writers trying to get the actors back together? 

Capricorn

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 04:54:32 PM »
I don't think it has anything to do with their personal life.  This is Mal Young's style of writing a "love" scene.

franniep51

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 05:37:18 PM »
The sex scenes, with any of the couples, arenít my favorite. That being said, I like JT and Victoria together. I also find JT nice looking. But sex on the stairs or desktop, still a no 

Maple Leaf

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2018, 06:33:34 PM »
Not only does she have to deal with rug burns, but now sheíll be pulling paperclips and staples out of her hair for weeks.