Author Topic: The Therapy episode. Jan. 9th  (Read 106 times)

DebR

The Therapy episode. Jan. 9th
« on: January 11, 2018, 11:57:33 PM »
I see no one has started a post yet for the first show back after the break.  What did you all think of the therapy episode?  Thereís a part of me that thinks therapy helps and another part thinks Kevin needs to deal.  Sure he felt left out but he needs to realize he is very much loved and always was.  He canít change the past and needs to accept the many blessings he does have.

SarahTheCat

Re: The Therapy episode. Jan. 9th
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:41:51 AM »
I haven't watched yet. I'll watch on the weekend, probably.

supagal21

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 04:56:24 PM »
I thought it was great. I liked where the kids all came together by the pond or lake. Also I like that in the end Rebecca finally realized that Kevin was not that strong or independence. Kind of like they paid more attention to the other two but not Kevin.

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 04:14:01 PM »
Rebecca is wearing a "cold shoulder" dress in the opening scene with the ~10 yr old kids.  I don't recall them being a thing in the early 90s. 

DebR

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 07:39:07 PM »
Rebecca is wearing a "cold shoulder" dress in the opening scene with the ~10 yr old kids.  I don't recall them being a thing in the early 90s. 

I noticed that immediately and wondered if anyone else would.  A mistake on the wardrobe department?  I never saw women wear cold shoulder tops/dresses back then, ever.

Billie

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 08:17:36 PM »
I really liked the show and I think Justin is becoming more comfortable in his role as Kevin.  I thought he did a good job with the episode.