Author Topic: Who broke into Ashley's lab?  (Read 519 times)

stpauliegirl

Who broke into Ashley's lab?
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:17:08 PM »
First of all, the new lab looks just like the old lab and apparently has absolutely no security in place.  The intruder was able to get into the building, get to the floor where the lab is located and stroll right in to rifle through it without being challenged.  Whoever broke in took a bunch of vials, including the one with the toxic ingredient.  They also intentionally vandalized/broke a bunch of others.  Seems to me they knew and took what they wanted and destroyed the rest. 

DianeM

Re: Who broke into Ashley's lab?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 03:50:43 PM »
Graham?

monkeymome3

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 05:00:19 PM »
My thought is Graham too.  He's got revenge in mind and I think he wants to kill Dina.

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 05:57:24 PM »
They did replace the green and blue water in the bottles on the wall next to the door with yellow and orange water.  It now looks like a juice bar.

Twokeets

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 06:57:46 PM »
The Master Intruder had a beard, so I assume it's Graham.  Or is it Superman--able to walk through locked doors like they aren't there?

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 07:00:59 PM »
My thought is Graham too.  He's got revenge in mind and I think he wants to kill Dina.

I agree with you on both counts.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 08:20:33 PM »
They did replace the green and blue water in the bottles on the wall next to the door with yellow and orange water.  It now looks like a juice bar.

At first I thought it was Reed breaking into a convenience store to stockpile a few bottles of juice!

Billie

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 08:21:05 PM »
Me too. 

Augie

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »
Me three because of the backpack he was wearing.  I never did see his face .....I thought he had a hood over it. Reed would not have worn one I finally thought.

DebR

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 11:34:56 PM »
Graham.  I know Mal has invested in This Alzheimer story but wouldn’t it be cool if Graham was giving Dina drugs to show the same signs of the disease and she’s not as incapacitated as she seems?  I would love for Dina to stick around longer and how long can Mal milk this story of her Alzheimer’s?

stpauliegirl

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 08:30:58 AM »
Graham is the obvious suspect, almost too obvious, IMO.  I thought the intruder looked too short to be Graham, but time will tell.  Not sure what they were stealing, though.  Ashley doesn't have drugs in the lab, she has chemicals and other ingredients to develop products for Jabot.  We know one of the chemicals is toxic on its own, and that was one of the items that was stolen.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 10:24:41 AM »
Graham.  I know Mal has invested in This Alzheimer story but wouldn’t it be cool if Graham was giving Dina drugs to show the same signs of the disease and she’s not as incapacitated as she seems?  I would love for Dina to stick around longer and how long can Mal milk this story of her Alzheimer’s?

That would be fantastic!

Maple Leaf

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 10:42:16 AM »
I said the same thing yesterday.  I wonder if Graham is slowly poisoning Dina to make her have all the symptoms of Alzheimer's (if that's even possible)  I want Dina to stay around - I love the character!

monkeymome3

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 11:58:26 AM »
It would be fantastic if Dina wasn't really sick, yes!  I would love that.  I guess this will come to a conclusion for Feb sweeps.

pcrchik

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 07:28:57 PM »
i didn't think of the chemical aspect, good point.  my knee jerk reaction was wondering why someone would want to steal perfume samples.  ???

i was thinking if its graham, what's he going to do, coco chanel no. 5 dina to death?

stpauliegirl

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 11:42:01 AM »
Ashley said she hadn't finished organizing the lab.  I'm sure that she normally doesn't have toxic chemicals just sitting on a shelf waiting to be found.  Wonder if Graham is going to poison Dina and then try to frame Ashley for it?  I would love it if it turned out Graham had been poisoning Dina over time to simulate Alzheimers.  The Abbotts need a matriarch to boss them around and Jack needs someone who makes better business decisions than he does to guide him.

deirdra

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 01:05:51 PM »
It would be great if Graham tries to poison someone who switches glasses so that he drinks his own brew.

Twokeets

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 06:36:19 PM »
I thought Ashley's reaction was weird. She looked at the bottles on the floor, then just sort of turned away as if she had been expecting it. In real life, I'd expect some words like, "OMG," or "What the H?!" not just a cryptic calm expression on her face.

Capricorn

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 06:45:50 PM »
I think Graham is going to use that hypodermic needle with Ashley's fingerprints on Dina. 

bren

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 06:47:31 PM »
I thought Ashley's reaction was weird. She looked at the bottles on the floor, then just sort of turned away as if she had been expecting it. In real life, I'd expect some words like, "OMG," or "What the H?!" not just a cryptic calm expression on her face.
Twokeets, that was my reaction, too.  Certainly at least an (*expletive deleted*) would have been the most normal reaction for Ashley!  It would have been if it had been my office or lab!

wanda

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 06:57:26 PM »
Twokeets, that was my reaction, too.  Certainly at least an (*expletive deleted*) would have been the most normal reaction for Ashley!  It would have been if it had been my office or lab!

I thought the same thing.

Soaprah

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 09:26:48 PM »
Maybe she was thinking: "I knew I should have locked up those toxic chemicals...."  Any respectable lab would have such dangerous substances under lock and key. 

Maple Leaf

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2018, 06:37:43 AM »
I read a speculation on another site.  They think that Dina is going to turn the tables and kill Graham with the needle.  Ashley is going to get blamed because of her fingerprints.  That makes sense to me, because I think Dina is going to stay around for a while, and Graham is not. 

franniep51

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2018, 01:39:30 PM »
I'm sure Graham isn't long for this world and then a murder mystery will follow.

FOR CAPRICORN:  Anyone have trouble posting?  I was allowed to use this Quick Reply box but couldn't do anything else.  When I tried to send a message to Capricorn I couldn't do that either.  It takes me to the page to reply, send message, quote, etc.  But there is no text box in which to type.  Strange.  I posted yesterday. 

Capricorn

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 01:51:55 PM »
I don't have a problem and no one else has complained.  Maybe you need to reboot... just a thought.

DianeM

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 02:15:57 PM »
Same for me, franniep51.  There is no space allocated for typing, so I've had to go to Quick Reply.

Capricorn

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2018, 02:30:45 PM »
franniep51 and DianeM what are you using to access Soap Opera Community... computer, iPad, phone?

Billie

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2018, 03:02:15 PM »
Just my 2 cents -- I'm not having any problems today. 

DianeM

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 03:05:28 PM »
Using my computer, and I've never before had this problem.  Odd.