Author Topic: Bye, Shaggy MERGED WITH Shaggy  (Read 185 times)

stpauliegirl

Bye, Shaggy MERGED WITH Shaggy
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:11:05 PM »
Had to laugh when someone on the show referred to Reed as "Shaggy".  A very apt nickname.  He seems to become more and more unkempt.  I'm sure that will continue since it appears he has run away from home because he overheard his parents discussing possible ways to help him, and he didn't like what he heard.  Rather than stay and discuss his situation, he has chosen to run away.   I personally agree with JT, that boarding school wouldn't be a good solution for Reed.  Victoria didn't like being sent away to boarding school, either.  She seems to have forgotten that.  Once again, Reed has over reacted and will probably end up in more trouble than he already has.

Capricorn

Re: Bye, Shaggy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »
Having grown up with a mother who was much bitchier than Bitchtoria and a stepfather whom I hated and even though he's dead I still hate him... if I overheard my two caregivers discussing boarding school I do believe I would run away too.  On the other hand going to boarding school might be a more pleasant thing than living with Bitchtoria.  I considered running away several times, I just had nowhere to go so grin and bear it was what I did.

Reed is not a bad child... I think he's mostly well behaved except for the times when Bitchtoria talks at him instead of talking to him, he gets a little rebellious.  Most kids these days try drinking and they try drugs too,  which doesn't mean they are going to become alcoholic or drug addicted.  Teenagers don't "stay and discuss things."   They don't react like an adult... they are usually impulsive and easily hurt, they are just bundles of emotions.   I wish Bitchtoria would try to remember her teenage days.  Nikki reminded her a few times but it just went in one ear and out the other.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:02:17 PM by Capricorn »

Kramer

Shaggy
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:56:15 PM »
i cracked up when Charlie called Reed "Shaggy"! 😂

monkeymome3

Re: Bye, Shaggy MERGED WITH Shaggy
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 04:55:00 PM »
I think this is all just a plot device for JT to move in with Victoria.

deirdra

Re: Bye, Shaggy MERGED WITH Shaggy
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 06:00:55 PM »
Nick and Billy had great times at boarding school with private rooms and girls to sleep with at 16.

Peridot

Re: Shaggy
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:57:22 PM »
i cracked up when Charlie called Reed "Shaggy"! 😂

So did I.  If Victoria is considering boarding school she might want to recall that Victor sent her to one when she was very young primarily to get her away from Jackabbott, then married to Nikki.  Boarding school didn't succeed in straightening Victoria out, or Nicholas, or Daniel Romalotti.  It won't be a magic wand for Reed either.  I'm glad J.T. put his foot down.