Author Topic: Mister Luxurious Locks  (Read 196 times)

Ricky

Mister Luxurious Locks
« on: January 09, 2018, 10:35:52 PM »

Maybe I imagined it, but I'm fairly positive that Phyllis and Hilary erroneously referred to Mister Vagabond Head as "Mister Luxurious Locks".   Why?  What were they drinking?

Also, why does Devon have a lion statue prominently displayed on his little conference table?   Didn't a lion nearly EAT him for supper at the Genoa City zoo a few years ago? 

stpauliegirl

Re: Mister Luxurious Locks
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 10:39:24 PM »
Not sure about the Luxurious Locks comment, but I think Devon/Bryton likes lions.  I'm pretty sure he has a big tattoo of one on his shoulder.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 11:04:09 PM »
Phyllis said it would be a good episode to watch “Abby and Sharon throwing down over Scott Granger’s Luxurious Locks”.  Hilary’s line was better.  “I’m still wondering why 2 women would scrap over that man”.   Ouch.  LOL

jeanvn

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 11:29:06 PM »
I believe that it was Malcolm, shemar Moore, who has the tattoo of a large lions head on his right shoulder.

DebR

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 11:53:32 PM »
I’m pretty sure Bryton has a lion’s head tattoo on his shoulder as well.  Maybe it was his idea to have the lion statue on the table

Miravep

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 02:11:02 PM »
Phyllis said it would be a good episode to watch “Abby and Sharon throwing down over Scott Granger’s Luxurious Locks”.  Hilary’s line was better.  “I’m still wondering why 2 women would scrap over that man”.   Ouch.  LOL

Yes, and then one of them said, "Do you think it's the hair?"  I thought it was a hoot.

Then Phyllis said he was a good kisser, and said it was a long time ago.  I had completely forgotten their romp on Lauren's sofa.  The show has really tried to pair this guy up -- starting to remind me of Stitch!