Author Topic: Old Hope vs New Hope  (Read 189 times)

Money Honey

Old Hope vs New Hope
« on: January 09, 2018, 06:39:29 PM »
The old Hope is back, channeling the new Hope.  Did they picked a clone, or is it
me, needing to put on my glasses?  Her hair is plastered down, is the only thing
that is different.

brynandmaddie

Re: Old Hope vs New Hope
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »
She reminds me of the actress that plays Abby on Y&R, actually. Not a bad re-cast for Hope, though.

Goldilocks

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 07:25:50 PM »
She's a clone alright. I guess it wasn't hard to find a girl to fill the role. There must be many young women in LA who fit her description.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »
Speaking of old Hope, is anyone watching Kimberly Matula in the new show called 'LA to Vegas' ?  I've seen it twice, and honestly don't see how it is going to make it.  It reminds me of a cheesy 70s sitcom

DebR

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 11:11:13 PM »
Speaking of old Hope, is anyone watching Kimberly Matula in the new show called 'LA to Vegas' ?  I've seen it twice, and honestly don't see how it is going to make it.  It reminds me of a cheesy 70s sitcom

I was looking forward to this show.  I even did a post here awhile back.  Kimberly and Dylan McDermott are decent but the writing is horrible and not funny at all.  It could get better but I doubt it.

AbbySA

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 10:32:22 AM »
Kim Matula's show just got picked up for 3 additional episodes bringing the total to 15. Looks like it might have an audience.

DebR

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 11:17:58 AM »
Kim Matula's show just got picked up for 3 additional episodes bringing the total to 15. Looks like it might have an audience.

Wow, I’m surprised they wanted 3 more episodes, I thought the show would be cancelled.  Maybe I shouldn’t delete it just yet in case it improves.

sugarbearsbaby

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 01:58:15 PM »
I hope the new Hope has CLAWS.  Hope needs to be strong, even if that means she comes across as a "B".   She should be IN Steffy's face about the fact that she's slept with all the men in the Spencer family and that she lost Liam.  Again.  Because the old Hope would just be "oh, that's too bad". This new one, if they want her with Liam, needs to come in swinging and fight.  I'd love to see some characteristics a la Deacon-style!

Jonathan

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 05:53:05 PM »
I think most people know I prefer this show to stay "Hopeless".  After a few days of watching the new Hope I still feel the same.  Hoping she will change my mind. I just don't want every man on the show dropping at her feet. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 08:49:31 PM »
So now are we going to see a Liam/Sally/Hope triangle?  I guess so....Liam is the new man they can't keep out of a triangle.  Like they used to do with Ridge.  Will Steffie go be with Bill, or do you think she will get Wyatt back.  And if Wyatt goes back to Steffie, that will leave Katie open for Thorne.

Jonathan

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 09:41:52 PM »
I feel like that ship has sailed as far as Wyatt is concerned, at least I hope so.  I actually want Sally to find out what all Liam kept from her where Caroline was concerned and how he lied to her.  Then I want her to drop him.  Also ready for Thomas (even a recast Thomas) to return. 

Money Honey

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 11:35:34 AM »
The actress playing the part of Hope, Annika Noelle was a brunette, but they dyed
her hair blonde like the original Hope.  I don't think it's quite her color.  They didn't
want her to clash (?) with Steffy's dark hair.  It now adds to the mix, a firey reddish
carrot.  What is the color of Sally's hair?  Is it henna, or what?