Author Topic: Mishael Morgan / Hillary  (Read 294 times)

Capricorn

Mishael Morgan / Hillary
« on: January 08, 2018, 11:50:30 PM »
I've noticed over the past two weeks worth of episodes or so that the actress has lost at least 10 - 15 pounds... I like her much better with meat on her bones, even her face has gotten thinner.    In my opinion her lovely figure is gone and her facial beauty has suffered too.

Maple Leaf

Re: Mishael Morgan / Hillary
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 06:30:25 AM »
I almost didn't recognize her on yesterday's show. She looked much younger and much thinner.  She's still a striking beauty, though.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:40:17 AM »
I too noticed her thinness. It seems to have happened quite suddenly. She looks bony and "sharp" now, and I prefer how she looked before. I hope her health is okay.

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 04:34:13 PM »
I noticed that she looks thinner & sharper too, ironically as Hillary's personality gets softer.  Still beautiful.

Augie

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 07:40:14 PM »
I prefer seeing Hilary as she was before she suddenly became Twiggy.  She was beautiful just a couple of weeks ago..........and today’s hair all piled on top of her head made the new ‘stick’ look do her no favors.  I was beginning to like her off and on.  Even at first today till that happy smirk showed up at the beginning drama which cooled quickly.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 10:32:47 PM »
I noticed she had lost weight too.  She must not be breast feeding her son any longer because she is definitely much smaller in the chest area.  She looks beautiful either way.  Had to laugh at her off the shoulder, sleeveless,  midriff baring dress today, though.  Nobody in Wisconsin would wear such an outfit in January.  You'd freeze.

DebR

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 12:02:42 AM »
Does anyone remember if she was this tiny before she had her son?  I forget.  She has trimmed down a lot as most actresses are doing.

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 04:58:26 PM »
No, I don't think she was this tiny before having her son, but more like how she looked ~2 mos ago.  I remember liking the fact that she looked like a regular woman with curves compared to MO & AH's stick figures when she first appeared on Y&R.

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2018, 06:32:48 PM »
I hadn't watched in a while, and I was shocked when I saw her yesterday.  Too thin.  What's wrong with the actresses on this show?  Skinny doesn't really look that good!

Capricorn

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »
I noticed she had lost weight too.  She must not be breast feeding her son any longer because she is definitely much smaller in the chest area.  She looks beautiful either way.  Had to laugh at her off the shoulder, sleeveless,  midriff baring dress today, though.  Nobody in Wisconsin would wear such an outfit in January.  You'd freeze.

Niam was born August 2015... breastfeeding would have been over a loooooong time ago,  little people with teeth - no breast milky.  ;)