Author Topic: Graham had potential  (Read 192 times)

DebR

Graham had potential
« on: January 08, 2018, 11:20:38 PM »
Disappointed in the writers writing Graham as a total creep.  Today he grabbed Dina’s arm for the second time that I’ve seen.

I had hopes he would stick around and have storylines with many characters before they ruined his character’s potential.  They could’ve had a new, good looking man in town for some lovelorn character.
I would’ve liked him to have been a good guy, he has a twinkle in his eyes. 

I hate what he’s done to Dina!  Do you think he could ever be redeemed?   >:(

Ricky

Re: Graham had potential
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 11:38:03 PM »

I think the plan (all along) has been for Graham to bite the dust very dramatically at some point soon.   Each of the Abbotts has a motive to get rid of him, but we already know which member of the Abbott family habitually does weird, impulsive, unexpected things and gets away with them due to her condition  ;)

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 09:43:24 AM »
Maybe a murder story is brewing. (Just my speculation.)  Graham will bite the dust and we will have to watch to see which Abbot did the deed.  Then after all the speculation it will turn out to be some small unknown character of Dina herself.  I hope not. 

They wasted a good character.  Graham could have turned out to be a nice guy with flaws and be paired with Ashley or Sharon.  There were so many ways to go with this character.  And, he is eye candy.

Winza

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 10:52:09 AM »
I would love to see them call creepy Graham’s bluff and force him to live at the Abbott mansion taking care of Dina to earn every single dime he’s going to inherit and putting up with all of her hissy fits.  Then Jack and Ashley and Traci can have their Mom there and not have to worry about her as much while they are working or away.

Would be funny to see him under their thumb.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 11:07:17 AM »
IMO they should've wrapped up Graham's story when he left town.  Bringing him back isn't creating any new drama, just giving us a remix of the old Abbott/Graham feud.  There's plenty of story inherent in the Abbotts trying to put aside their differences to deal with Dina's condition without adding Graham to the mix.

monkeymome3

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 11:19:48 AM »
Lots of characters that have had potential.  All ruined. 

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 12:46:40 PM »
Maybe a murder story is brewing. (Just my speculation.)  Graham will bite the dust and we will have to watch to see which Abbot did the deed.  Then after all the speculation it will turn out to be some small unknown character of Dina herself.  I hope not. 

They wasted a good character.  Graham could have turned out to be a nice guy with flaws and be paired with Ashley or Sharon.  There were so many ways to go with this character.  And, he is eye candy.

I think this is EXACTLY what is going to happen.