Author Topic: Ashley's lawyer  (Read 383 times)

Capricorn

Ashley's lawyer
« on: January 05, 2018, 12:26:45 PM »
Did Tony the lawyer seem like a Mooch(Scaramucci) kind of guy.   Seems like TIIC stereotyping of an Italian mob lawyer... kind of cocky and a little annoying, but could be entertaining for short a term stint.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:00:20 PM by Capricorn »

deirdra

Re: Ashley's lawyer
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 12:50:46 PM »
I wonder where Y&R found this loud, obnoxious bad actor who didn't have the sense to take off his winter gloves before taking off his coat

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 12:58:00 PM »
I immediately though 'Mafia' lawyer, but he was good looking.

Ricky

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 01:15:06 PM »

I cringed in horror when he revealed that he hasn't found the "right woman" yet.   I hope it ain't Ashley.    Everything about him annoyed me half to death, from his high octane voice to his snotty personality to his co-ownership of the racing horse's ass to his ineptitude with his gloves.    (Ashley told Ravi last year that she likes Alpha Males.   I guess he fits that description.)   

wanda

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 05:23:31 PM »
I couldn't stand him. I hope we don't see him again. He was as obnoxious as that Hockman guy that Ashley had dinner with in New York, the same guy Victoria slept with.

Miravep

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 05:39:20 PM »
I was horrified to think they might be pairing Ashley with him.  How could she?  Ugh.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 09:29:52 AM »
Ashley's lawyer was kind of interesting, but also kind of a sleaze.  A little of this type of character goes a long way with me, so hopefully he won't remain a permanent fixture on the canvas.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 11:14:17 PM »
I can't believe Ashley hired a lawyer recommended by Billy, who also owns part of that stupid race horse Billy wasted his money on.  Someone with Ashley's status in the business world would know who the best attorney's are on her own.  No need to ask her loser little brother.

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 11:30:41 PM »
I wonder what happened to Leslie?  They always bring her back when they need a lawyer to oppose Michael.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 06:37:18 AM »
There used to be the smarmiest lawyer in my city and everybody hired him because he usually won his cases.

deirdra

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 01:32:51 PM »
I'd like to see John Silva return.

DianeM

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 03:09:03 PM »
I liked John Silva, but he's probably retired by now.

Goldilocks

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 04:51:54 PM »
Didn't we see Mitchell Sherman's son on a couple of episodes? Sherman was Catherine's attorney and his son took over the practice. He certainly gave a better professional appearance as I recall.

scobe

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 05:39:30 PM »
Maybe Christine should quit her job with the Justice League and go back into private practice.  She’s such a darn super lawyer she would never lose, lol.

Miravep

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 10:49:15 PM »
If they want to hook Ashley up with a down-and-dirty lawyer, they should've brought back Eric Roberts!  He was great!

deirdra

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 03:15:28 PM »
If they want to hook Ashley up with a down-and-dirty lawyer, they should've brought back Eric Roberts!  He was great!
I just saw him on a My Cat From Hell marathon.  He and his wife were only identified as Eric & Eliza.  He was looking good and imdb shows he has been very busy on other shows & movies.