Author Topic: Are Any Of These Going To Be A Part Of The Show?  (Read 68 times)

Money Honey

Are Any Of These Going To Be A Part Of The Show?
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:29:50 AM »
Questions straight from the comics: 'The most DVR-ed show of 2017'. TWD creator:
'Teases Michonne Daughter's Fate.  Who is she?  This might not the happy reunion
(?) fans were hoping for'.  So, that future show, where Michonne was at the table
with a little girl wasn't Judith, but her daughter?

'TWD Bringing In Rick's Brother'. (?)

'The Perfect Way For TWD To Replace Carl'. (?)

'Will Only One TWD Episode Character Survive Season... Rick, or Morgan? Morgan's
already gone to FTWD.'

'TWD Packs Unexpected Shocker In Issue #175'.

My question is, will most of these make it to the TV show?  Where will they
find Rick's brother?

Michonne's daughter, and replacing Carl?  What are they talking about, concerning
the last character to survive season 8.  Are the comics coming to an end after this
season 8 book?  Did the Whisperers putting all of  Rick's friends heads on poles in
the book, mean the end?

Sinsaint, do you know about any of these season 8 shockers, plus the one in #175?
The show is returning on the 25th of February.  Something about the storm put them
behind, and the death of their stunt man.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:42:59 PM by Money Honey »

Sinsaint

Re: Are Any Of These Going To Be A Part Of The Show?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:56:00 AM »
I donít expect any of it to play out on the show. In #175 (comics) Michonneís long lost daughter is introduced. In the show the only child Michonne ever mentioned was a toddler son that died. Some fans are speculating that Andre didnít die and with the expected time jump they could introduce a ten year old Andre to replace Carl. Rumor has it Michonne wants off the show so if true there would be no point introducing him. And no. The dream sequence on the show isnít Michonne with her daughter. It was Judith and it was just a dream. Had it been a flash forward sequence Carl wouldnít have been in it.

Not sure about Rickís brother. In the show he was only mentioned once and no indication if heís alive or dead. In a companion series to the comics (not written by Kirkman so not canon exactly) Rickís brother died on a boat. I suppose the show could introduce him but Iím not sure what the point would be. When it comes to the show theyíve made it clear Negan will live. That means the show will have JDM, AL and NR competing as lead characters. It would be pointless to try to bring in a fourth guy and think it add any value to the show.

pjones

Re: Are Any Of These Going To Be A Part Of The Show?
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 08:55:28 PM »
I had not heard Michone wanted to leave. I hope that isnít true. She has good relationships with so many on the show. Well one less now with Carl gone but everyone seems to get along with her. She brings a lot to the show. Just my humble opinion...