Author Topic: Great Job, Sharon Case and Other Comments  (Read 302 times)

DianeM

Great Job, Sharon Case and Other Comments
« on: January 03, 2018, 03:54:02 PM »
Major story line today was Sharon losing her temper over Scott and Abby, and SC did a terrific job.  I hope she and Scott are now over. 

So Graham is back.  ::)

I hope Christian wasn't kidnapped.  Those little boys got quite an eyeful when Sharon and Abby were fighting.   

Lauren was way over the top today with that very low cut top. 

SarahTheCat

Re: Great Job, Sharon Case and Other Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 04:06:26 PM »
I haven't watched in nearly a month, but this sounds worth tuning in for. Thanks.

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 04:36:14 PM »
Yes, it was some great acting by Sharon.  I wish she had told him to be gone when she got home before flouncing out the door.  At least it gave her an alibi to prove she didn't kidnap Christian.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 04:37:04 PM »
This episode held my interest... but was still somewhat disjointed.

monkeymome3

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 05:03:15 PM »
This episode kept my eyes on the tv and not my phone!  So, that is good because I don't do that a whole lot anymore!  Sharon was fantastic and held it together better then I might have.  Abby is a piece of work.  I just do not like anything about that character. 

I'm kinda glad Graham is back.  I hope he can work with Jack to take care of Dina.  I think he's the only one that can.  Just get the financials in order properly!

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 05:34:20 PM »
I'm kinda glad Graham is back.  I hope he can work with Jack to take care of Dina.
I never thought of that.  If Jack puts him on the payroll, he would probably be the right person to spend the days with her......as long as he doesn't take off with her to Paris.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 05:45:09 PM »
Major story line today was Sharon losing her temper over Scott and Abby, and SC did a terrific job.  I hope she and Scott are now over. 

I hope Christian wasn't kidnapped.  Those little boys got quite an eyeful when Sharon and Abby were fighting.   

Seeing Connor and Christian watching Sharon and Abby cracked me up! They were just as fascinated as everybody else in the room. The ad for upcoming drama in Y&R and B&B kind of gave away where Christian was.

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 05:56:01 PM »
Seeing Connor and Christian watching Sharon and Abby cracked me up! They were just as fascinated as everybody else in the room.
I especially liked Connor with his elbows on the table and chin cradled in his palms while enthralled by the commotion. He usually seems out-of-touch with what is going on around him, but finally the writers came up with something to grab his attention.

At least they used an Abby double in an uber-fake-blonde wig to take the biggest slap.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:03:49 PM by deirdra »

Winza

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 06:59:27 PM »
I love the Mariah/Sharon relationship.  Great to see that growing so nicely.

And as others noted, I could not believe Lauren thought that blouse was appropriate for work.  At least put a jacket over it, Honey, until you get home!

Peridot

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »
Sharon's delivery IMO was slightly over the top, but who can blame her for losing it.  Glad to see Abby give as good as she got, though.  Neither of these ladies is in a position to throw stones.

I actually liked Lauren's outfit but it wasn't very business-like.  Not to mention unsuitable for Wisconsin during a January deep freeze!

So Graham is back.  I figured he would be.  Wonder if Dina knows.  Asking her driver to make a "quick stop" on the way home makes me suspect she does.

Chuckles

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 07:44:55 PM »

Diane M - I agree with everything you said here.  Sharon was magnificent with the way she reacted.  And I was laughing at the expressions on the little boys faces.  And Lauren had a supposed business meeting wearing that half naked outfit.  I thought the boys were looking at that, too!   :o

stpauliegirl

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 07:50:17 PM »
Today's episode was good.  Sharon has every right to be really angry and hurt.  She just found out the man she loved and allowed into her life and her family's life cheated on her before he even agreed to move in.  Scott's tearful sniveling makes him even more contemptible.  If he cared that much about Sharon, he wouldn't have moved in with her and her children when he had conflicted emotions.  I think it was extremely telling that Abby was the one he ran to at the restaurant, not Sharon.  Hope she goes home, packs his stuff, and throws it out in the snow with a note telling him to get lost.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 09:01:32 PM »
Great episode. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Sharon's acting was great.

Other comments:
- wow, we saw Sharon's kitchen! Is that a first?
- I loved the eggplant leather pants and off the shoulder sweater Sharon was wearing when Nick broke the news to her.
- I swear I saw Connor look at Lauren's chest, smile and then look up at her face.

DebR

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2018, 11:32:57 PM »
Great episode. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Sharon's acting was great.

Other comments:
- wow, we saw Sharon's kitchen! Is that a first?
- I loved the eggplant leather pants and off the shoulder sweater Sharon was wearing when Nick broke the news to her.
- I swear I saw Connor look at Lauren's chest, smile and then look up at her face.

I noticed Connor looking quickly at Laurenís chest, smile then look at her face too.  I told myself he saw her shiny necklace and wasnít looking at her nearly bare chest.  It was a mischievous smile though, cute.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2018, 06:23:26 AM »
Lauren never ceases to amaze me on how she can go out in public looking like that.  She isnít classy, sheís trashy.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 09:30:18 AM »
Lauren never ceases to amaze me on how she can go out in public looking like that.  She isnít classy, sheís trashy.

And I loved how Dina told her she was using her body to attract Jack. LOL