Author Topic: Excellent show today. Without giving anything away.......  (Read 244 times)

Augie

Excellent show today. Without giving anything away.......
« on: January 03, 2018, 01:34:33 PM »
These crazy people......taking or letting their fights fly where-ever they are make things great to watch.  I can’t see doing that IRL, but it wouldn’ t have the same effect on a soap if they were just at home or somewhere secluded.  .  Scott, Sharon and Abby having it out with an audience (the part that turned scary wasn’t fun tho.)  Hope all turns out well there.  I will say tho that we are not rid of Graham and Dina still has enough marbles left to get things her way.  I trust that was Graham.  looking forward to tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:00:41 PM by Augie »

deirdra

Re: Excellent show today. Without giving anything away.......
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 01:53:44 PM »
Yes that was Graham; I liked his little smirk after witnessing the scream-fest.

monkeymome3

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 05:04:09 PM »
It was interesting seeing inside Sharon's kitchen.  Not sure I can recall ever seeing that.

jinx

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 05:49:04 PM »
It was a surprise to see Graham sitting there taking it all in. I have a feeling he'll be the one to ride herd on Dina. I hope they'll stay in town. She keeps everybody on their toes and GC needs another eligible man who isn't a blood relation to anybody. Sneaky as he is, he'll fit right in. But where was Hilary? She missed a good one!

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 09:36:21 PM »
It was interesting seeing inside Sharon's kitchen.  Not sure I can recall ever seeing that.

I've never seen it before.  I was flashing back to that time Dylan did her kitchen renovation - which we never saw - but he had some pretty elaborate plans and Sharon was thrilled with the result. And it was up the steps to the right of the fireplace.  Hard to believe that bit of kitchen we saw was her dream kitchen.

Soaprah

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 10:40:40 PM »
I also remember the entrance to the kitchen being near the fireplace. It was where Faith would always head at the promise of cookies, and Dylan would go to work. But then the location switched and we speculated on how it made no sense to have a room between the living room window and the front door. And I thought I had the world's tiniest kitchen!  :) 

DebR

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 11:36:58 PM »
It was great to see Sharon in control and taking a stand with Scott after telling Mariah how people are suspect to thinking she’s crazy or off her meds.  She was in charge of the situation at last and I loved it.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 06:21:06 AM »
Sharon Case knocked it out of the ballpark !

Soaprah

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 08:32:28 AM »
And I did call it when I saw the photo about a week ago-- oatmeal!! Did one of our community suggest it to the writers in an attempt to get Scott to wash his hair?  :)   Now what can we suggest to get him to cut the mop?   :D