Author Topic: Your thoughts on Liamís reaction?  (Read 102 times)

DebR

Your thoughts on Liamís reaction?
« on: January 02, 2018, 11:14:09 PM »
He made me laugh instead of feeling sorry for him.  Donít get me started on Steffy blurting out Billís name.  I wish soaps would show more realistic reactions instead of soap reactions.  Maybe it depends on the characters because I just donít care about these two.

katiesbeach

Re: Your thoughts on Liamís reaction?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 07:00:50 AM »
I actually thought his reaction was pretty good.  But either way, I'm just glad that B&B moves things along so quickly instead of a big long drag out.  That being said, I still have a feeling that the test results aren't accurate.  Maybe Liam will leave Steffie, and Bill will step up to help her and the baby, and somehow it will be revealed that Bill really is the daddy.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 10:09:03 AM »
I thought Scott Clifton did a great job and it was a reaction of total shock. I think the next reaction is going to be blinding anger, and I think SC will bring it.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 10:22:50 AM »
I can hardly wait for today's episode.  Bill is not a father, as far as I'm concerned. 
He will beat Liam again, without remorse. 

How will Brooke take this, since she is probably thinking, he's pining over her. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 07:58:02 PM »
Brooke's world will stop turning if she has less than 3 men trying to get her in to bed....