Author Topic: Fill me in, please  (Read 233 times)

LeannaLove

Fill me in, please
« on: January 02, 2018, 02:27:18 PM »
So I last saw the show about 3 weeks ago, between Christmas busy-ness, getting ready for our vacation and just being bored with the show in general.  We're now back from 2 weeks in the Florida Keys (talk about a temperature swing...80 degrees to -8, yikes.)

Anyway, I was reading the board to get caught up (I enjoy the board more than the show itself.) 

Did Victor and Nikki renew their marriage vows?  If so, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.  When I last saw the show, they loathed one another!  And as for Nikki, she deserves every bit of abuse that bastard will surely dish out since she keeps going back for more.

Tell me it's not true, that they're giving Nikki a backbone instead...

Happy New Year everyone!

Jonathan

Re: Fill me in, please
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:06:15 PM »
It's true.  Wish it were not, but it is.   

stpauliegirl

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 03:46:15 PM »
It is true.  TPTB concocted a stupid story where Nikki hired Kevin Fisher to transfer money out of Victor's personal account to an international account.  For some reason we are supposed to believe that kind of transfer was illegal.  Paul hired JT to come back an investigate the electronic paper trail.  Nikki confessed to Victoria, who convinced JT to report there wasn't anything suspicious about the transaction.  Victoria told Victor what had really happened and he asked her and JT to let him break the news to Nikki that she wasn't going to be punished for her financial meddling.  Instead, he told her that he "could make it all go away" if she renewed her vows to him and moved back to the ranch.  Said that after Abby's prostitution App scandal, it would be good PR for the Newman family and NE.  I don't see how a vow renewal between two people who have been married and divorced as many times as Victor and Nikki would be good PR, but that's the explanation for it.  Nikki agreed and stated that she had enough dirt on Victor to really make him pay if he pulled any more dirty tricks on her.  They had Neil's PR company write the vows and they had a ceremony on New Year's eve.  Nikki seemed to actually get emotional over the vows.  Guess we will find out in the new year whether the vows and the marriage are real or just convenient.

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 04:17:57 PM »
The most ridiculous sight was Nikki & Victor at opposite ends of the dining room table wearing their "smart" glasses strategizing that renewing their vows was vital to the success of NE.  Why would shareholders or anyone care that Mr. Itsjustbusinessnotpersonal was saying his vows for the 15th time?

wanda

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 05:09:02 PM »
The renewal vows that they said to each other were the biggest crock of shit I ever heard. And I think the guests in attendance were supposed to believe that they wrote their own vows to each other. I just wanted to scream. I honestly don't know if I can keep watching this new writing. I have never been so close to turning this soap off for good.  >:(

Ricky

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 09:44:45 PM »
The renewal vows that they said to each other were the biggest crock of shit I ever heard.

The poignant vows were written by some public relations firm that Devon & Neil recently acquired.   (The PR firm also selected the nuptial music, which Goat Daddy fretted might be a bit too "insipid" for his 16th wedding.)   The pre-arranged vows from the public relations firm were inscribed on these dollar store note cards.    When Goat Daddy cleared-up his throat, adjusted his dentures, squinted his eyes, and started attempting the read the vows from the dollar store cards, Miss Piggy immediately started ooohing, ahhhing, and cooing as if she were in blissful paradise.    I was sitting there thinking, "Hell, if you're so impressed by all this, Miss Piggy, just marry DEVON for God's sake;  he's single, and his company wrote the vows that are melting your heart."    It was about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.   I could imagine Dina Mergeron falling apart over prefab vows since she has Alzheimers, but those other two looked about as brain-dead and dim-witted as Paul and Cricket. 

Soaprah

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 10:53:52 PM »
The renewal vows that they said to each other were the biggest crock of shit I ever heard.

The poignant vows were written by some public relations firm that Devon & Neil recently acquired.   (The PR firm also selected the nuptial music, which Goat Daddy fretted might be a bit too "insipid" for his 16th wedding.)   The pre-arranged vows from the public relations firm were inscribed on these dollar store note cards.    When Goat Daddy cleared-up his throat, adjusted his dentures, squinted his eyes, and started attempting the read the vows from the dollar store cards, Miss Piggy immediately started ooohing, ahhhing, and cooing as if she were in blissful paradise.    I was sitting there thinking, "Hell, if you're so impressed by all this, Miss Piggy, just marry DEVON for God's sake;  he's single, and his company wrote the vows that are melting your heart."    It was about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.   I could imagine Dina Mergeron falling apart over prefab vows since she has Alzheimers, but those other two looked about as brain-dead and dim-witted as Paul and Cricket. 

;D ;D ;D  I shouldn't laugh so much late at night. It keeps me awake!