Author Topic: JT, Lily, Abby  (Read 394 times)

franniep51

JT, Lily, Abby
« on: January 02, 2018, 10:39:53 AM »
I just read the recap of today's US show. It looks like a good one. What really irks me about Abby is that she has the gall to show up at Sharon's place of business and discuss Scott there with Lily.  The fact that she shows up there at all is crappy.  Can you tell I do not like Abby?  I know of a similar situation in real life, and it was not pretty.

As for Lily, are we going to see JT and Lily forge a friendship possibly something more?  Again, I'm just guessing from the recaps, haven't seen the episode yet.  JT working for Cane, JT making friends with Lily, Billy working as co-CEO with Cane--this could cause all kinds of friction.

I know she needs friends, but Lily could do much better than Abby in the friendship department.

deirdra

Re: JT, Lily, Abby
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 10:49:01 AM »
Lily set up the meeting at CL (forgetting about Sharon), but Abby had no objections.  Lily & Nick must have spent the day driving all over town as they instantly appeared at several different locations, some several times.  Apparently Genoa Citizens only use their phones to leave them where others can see their messages, but show up in person at peoples' homes in the middle of a work day.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 11:52:01 AM »
Canít stand Abby. Never could.  I would love to see her get a comeuppance!

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »
I liked Abby when she was being played by Emme Marcy Rylan.  When Melissa Ordway took over the role she was written as a total airheaded, cantankerous floozy.  I dislike this Abby just as much as I dislike Victoria.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 01:29:58 PM »
I don't like this Abby either. Emme Marcy Rylan's Abby was spunky and fun with a wicked sense of humour.

wanda

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 02:48:46 PM »
I liked Abby when she was being played by Emme Marcy Rylan.  When Melissa Ordway took over the role she was written as a total airheaded, cantankerous floozy.  I dislike this Abby just as much as I dislike Victoria.

Yep. I liked that Abby better also.

Billie

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 03:05:31 PM »
Me too. I don't know if it's the writing and acting or just acting but Emme Marcy Rylan played the part SO much better.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 03:50:05 PM »
This Abby is a selfish bitch without a sense of humor.  Remember, this isn't the first man she has cheated on that is sort of related to her.  She also boinked Summer's husband, Austin.  Of course, the relationship isn't entirely one-sided, so I hope Sharon lets both Abby and Scott have once she finds out what is really going on.

jinx

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 04:01:17 PM »
This Abby irritates me no end. I liked the previous actress much better, too. But it's funny, I can't stand her as Lulu on GH. Go figure.

DebR

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 11:01:44 PM »

As for Lily, are we going to see JT and Lily forge a friendship possibly something more?  Again, I'm just guessing from the recaps, haven't seen the episode yet.  JT working for Cane, JT making friends with Lily, Billy working as co-CEO with Cane--this could cause all kinds of friction.

Iím looking forward to this and think it will be interesting watching the 3 guys work together.  Living together could have its challenges too along with some laughs.  As long as theyíre not sophomoric.

Peridot

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 10:02:09 AM »
I don't mind Abby.  The previous Abby was good as the vacuous Naked Heiress but Ordway is more convincing to me as a more mature Abby, and as the daughter of Ashley.  Despite the circumstances I like Abby with Scott.  From where I sit Scott is the one doing the pursuing.  Since he's the one supposedly in a committed relationship I believe the onus is on him to either put on the brakes or tell Sharon there's someone else in the picture.  If he's always approaching Abby, always kissing her, of course she's going to respond.

It's nice to see J.T. again but not sure yet whether I want him to remain a permanent fixture in Genoa City.  They seem to be exploring possible chemistry between J.T. and Lily.  I loved the scene between J.T. and Billy.  Made me think back to the Glow by Jabot days when they were teens and glad the writers referenced that.

katiesbeach

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 08:17:59 PM »
Maybe JT could sweep Abby off her feet and then leave town with her.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 06:23:56 AM »
Maybe JT could sweep Abby off her feet and then leave town with her.

Works for me!

Miravep

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 05:46:18 PM »
Yeah, I could see Lily in a triangle with Victoria (her boss) over JT.  While still having feelings for Cane, who is mixed up with Hilary.  That would be interesting.

BUT I really hate the Billy vs Cane rivalry.  It got SO tedious and repetitious at Brash and Sassy, and now here we go again. 

I like JT/Cane/Victoria/Lily, but wish Billy weren't so involved in this. 

DianeM

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 05:57:50 PM »
I agree the Billy/Cane rivalry is really boring.  Too much bickering.

Looks like Cane and Lily won't be signing any divorce papers.