Author Topic: Just a few thoughts...  (Read 290 times)

SAlby

Just a few thoughts...
« on: December 27, 2017, 08:18:26 PM »
Hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday Season with your loved ones.

Here are a couple things I noticed today.

1. Reid REALLY needs to cut his hair!  It has crossed the line to being terribly sloppy and way too fluffy.

2. Lately, everytime I see Melody Thomas Scott in a scene, I feel like the act of walking must be painful for her!  I wonder if she has back issues, maybe related to her massive bosom.  I feel bad for her, wish she could be allowed to wear flats.  It always seems that she is uncomfortably stiff and bent forward slightly at the waist.  My lower back aches just watching her move around.  I've been noticing this for quite a while now.....months at least.  Ouch!  :-\

And finally,

3.  I struggle to find anything interesting with any of the SLs these days.  All the same old stuff.  I feel like I'm just watching out of habit rather than interest.

DebR

Re: Just a few thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 11:09:49 PM »
I donít mind long hair on guys but Reidís hair has gotten too bushy and needs to be thinned out and styled.

MTS has back problems.  Awhile back she lost weight and seemed to be moving along better.  Lately Iíve noticed the stiffness and bending forward as she walks has returned.

I think the storylines are repetitive and slow because of the holidays.  I hope it picks up and gets more interesting soon.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 09:16:59 AM »
I don't mind longer hair on Reed but he needs a good trim.  Every time I see Reed's hair I imagine he could've cleaned up as an artist's model back in the Renaissance.

MTS has dealt with back problems for a long time, I believe.  Some days it's more noticeable than others.  I hate it when they put her in high heels and uncomfortable clothing.  Why make the poor woman suffer?

The stories are a mixed bag for me.  Glad the sex trafficking arc has been put out of its misery--and ours.  Hate watching Jack and Ashley clash.  Still not enamored of Phyllis and Billy, or Nikki and Victor, but at least they offer some humor from time to time.  Nice to see visits from Jill, Traci, and JT.

Miravep

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 09:55:56 AM »
I'm not into the stories much either.  Jill selling Chancellor came totally out of the blue and seems out of character and implausible.  I also feel like the Jack-Ashley situation could've been written better so that it built up in a way that made more sense and brought us into it more.

The only thing I'm interested in right now is J.T., just for the novelty of seeing him again.  I also enjoy watching Lily, and hope very much that Mariah gets story again soon.  Both of them are compelling characters.

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 12:42:00 PM »
I never thought I would say this, but the reason I've been watching is to see how/if Cane and Lily will reunite.  I used to ff through them, but they have become, to me, the most interesting part.  I also am curious to see what will be done with J.T.  The the rest has lost my interest. 

maxie

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 10:18:35 AM »
I am enjoying see JT again and hope he stays around.   Couldn't care less about Lily and Cane except I really like Lily and don't want her with that scummy Cane.  As for the Chancellor buyout - what a joke!  Jack and Jill are treating this  as if he's buying a used car from her!  Jack is an idiot these days.  And Jill has become even more annoying than usual.  Thankfully Colin is not in the picture at least.