Author Topic: Paternity Test  (Read 332 times)

Jonathan

Paternity Test
« on: December 22, 2017, 07:44:10 PM »
No matter how things come out I will not trust the paternity test results.   My guess is Bill will not leave well enough alone (when does he ever???) and will fiddle with them.  Either him or Justin that is.  I think one (or both) of them will mess with them.  I don't know if it will to make Liam the father when he is not, or to make Bill the father when he is not, but it will have to be one of those. 

QuinnFan32

Re: Paternity Test
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 01:45:23 PM »
I hope Steffy's baby is Liam's
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:53:24 PM by QuinnFan32 »

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 08:26:04 PM »
I think it's very possible that they will have Bill mess with the paternity test in order to steal Steffie away from Liam. (This opens the door for nuHope to come back in.) Then after Bill & Steffie are married (and possibly happily), it somehow comes out that the baby is really Liam's - who of course by this time is ready to marry nuHope for the 20th time.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 02:30:40 PM »
I think it's very possible that they will have Bill mess with the paternity test in order to steal Steffie away from Liam. (This opens the door for nuHope to come back in.) Then after Bill & Steffie are married (and possibly happily), it somehow comes out that the baby is really Liam's - who of course by this time is ready to marry nuHope for the 20th time.

I could TOTALLY see this happening!

lilymae

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 01:18:23 PM »
yup think you are right!!

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 08:25:21 PM »
You betcha!  He is just that devious.