Author Topic: Thoughts on the "new" bachelor  (Read 110 times)

Jonathan

Thoughts on the "new" bachelor
« on: December 16, 2017, 08:21:48 AM »
What do people think of Arie as the new bachelor?  Here is an article I found online riddled with misspellings and grammar erros that goes over some facts about him for those not familiar. 

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a12228285/bachelor-2018-arie-luyendyk-facts-bio-who-is-arie/

I actually liked Peter Kraus and would have been great with him.  I really respect his saying he would not propose unless he really meant it.  I think Arie is more of the same as what we normally get on here from the contestants. 

DebR

Re: Thoughts on the "new" bachelor
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 04:53:45 PM »
I would have preferred someone else, but he’s ok.  I wonder how many times the “kissing bandit”, as he’s known, will kiss.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 02:12:30 PM »
The new bachelor is handsome :D

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 08:15:09 PM »
He is ok.   I can't stand that one girl that is constantly bitching about something. I think her name is Bibiana?   She cannot be gone soon enough for my liking.  Put a cork in it chick!

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 10:59:22 PM »
Bibiana is not a favorite of mine either.  We were babysitting our grand kids last night so missed it.  I read the recap today and I would have loved to have seen the look of Bibiana's face when all the other girls got to try out the bed she had brought there.