Author Topic: Good grief Steffy, change your clothes. Everyone else has.  (Read 162 times)

SANDY B

Good grief Steffy, change your clothes. Everyone else has.
« on: December 07, 2017, 10:37:47 AM »
Is she in a time warp?  She hasn't changed in days. Also not bothered to comb that mop of huge deadlock chunks.

lilymae

Re: Good grief Steffy, change your clothes. Everyone else has.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 04:06:24 PM »
I am so sick of this going on and on and on!  Repeating the love scenes that both her and Bill are thinking.  Get this over with and go on with the story,  I fast forward through all of it!

DebR

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 09:59:31 PM »
I am so sick of this going on and on and on!  Repeating the love scenes that both her and Bill are thinking.  Get this over with and go on with the story,  I fast forward through all of it!

I have been FF through it too.  Itís like watching the movie Groundhog Day every day with the same thing happening every single day.  Whatís worse than the love scenes is the overacting by Steffy crying.

Goldilocks

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 07:55:12 AM »
Steffy wears black 99 percent of the time so everything she wears looks the same to me, unless she is in bed!

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 11:07:29 AM »
Steffy, wash your face, blow your nose, change your clothes and get on with your life. Sheesh!
What's done is done, deal with it or shut up.

BB moves too slow and YR moves too fast. Could that time warp cross the hall a little and even out the timing for both soaps?