Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother.  (Read 427 times)

DebR

Celebrity Big Brother.
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:50:22 PM »
Premieres Wed. Feb. 7th!  Itís on for 2&1/2 weeks with the finale on Sunday Feb. 25th.  A really short season.  I donít know how they can evict everyone that fast.  I have the schedule but donít know how to post it but Iím sure you will see it online.

carolinagirl2001

Re: Celebrity Big Brother.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 01:21:53 PM »
I think after the first few days that someone is evicted almost every day.  Not thrilled about the cast, though.  I have a feeling with Omarosa being in there that this is going to turn highly political, and I don't like to mix politics with my entertainment.  :)

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 05:44:49 PM »
I think after the first few days that someone is evicted almost every day.  Not thrilled about the cast, though.  I have a feeling with Omarosa being in there that this is going to turn highly political, and I don't like to mix politics with my entertainment.  :)
Oh, I can't wait to see Omarosa and Brandy Glanville team up, or fight like wild-cats!  Either way, I'm sure it is partially scripted for ratings.

DebR

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 11:37:18 PM »
I thought the cast would be worse.  I like most of the ones I know and am looking forward to tomorrowís debut!  I wasnít looking forward to Omarosa at all but Iím sure she has a lot of people shaking in their boots at what she will spout off.