Author Topic: What did Franco burn in the fireplace?  (Read 297 times)

Winza

What did Franco burn in the fireplace?
« on: November 13, 2017, 05:07:24 PM »
I'm losing track of Franco's lies about the two Jasons.  What was the supposed proof on the paper he burned today in Liz's fireplace?

Also, why does he believe his wifty Mom about hurting Drew when she's told him so many other lies?  Isn't it possible that the child had a simple accident and Betsy was afraid to keep him because of the Quartermaines?  There really is no proof that Franco, in an evil way, pushed him down stairs to injure him or worse.  If he did that, why would he remember this imaginary friend so fondly?  It just doesn't add up.

I'm enjoying the Patient 6 story as it unfolds, but I find Franco frustrating right now, as he seems to always make things worse for himself for really dumb reasons.

lawgirl

Re: What did Franco burn in the fireplace?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 02:33:45 AM »
The paper was given him by Dr. Maddox and supposedly told which twin was Jason and which was Andrew.  I really wish Franco wouldn't keep making things bad for him.  I don't believe that he pushed Andrew down the stairs or even that Andrew fell down the stairs.  I think it was just another lie and that Betsy was paid to turn Andrew over to the orphanage or wherever she took him.

Winza

Re: What did Franco burn in the fireplace?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 07:04:29 AM »
Thanks, Lawgirl!  For someone who knows Betsy is flakey, Franco is really being stupid blindly accepting her story about Andrew and the stairs.  It's a shame he's so paranoid and insecure about Liz.  But of course this allows them to stretch out this storyline the nine months they are telling us it's going to last, which is long even by soap standards (sigh.)