Author Topic: Phyllis' hair brained reasoning  (Read 375 times)

wanda

Phyllis' hair brained reasoning
« on: April 16, 2018, 01:36:51 PM »
I can't stand that Phyllis convinced all of the other ladies to lie about JT's death. This is as dumb as the time Phyllis killed that shrink, Tim something I believe, and rolled his body in a rug and convinced Kevin to help her dispose of the body. She's nuts.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:37:38 PM by wanda »

Capricorn

Re: Phyllis' hair brained reasoning
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 02:03:31 PM »
During the entire episode, I just wanted to slap Phyllis upside the head.   Something is a secret when only one person knows it.  There are four women involved so it's not a secret, one of them will cave and blab.    The other three are stupid for listening to the crazed, paranoid, junkyard dog.

jinx

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:59:01 PM »
I couldn't decide who was the most stupid - Phyllis the drama queen, or the other three combined. Can you tell I can't stomach watching Phyllis anymore?

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:37:56 PM »
The rest of the bunch must have some weak minds to all cave to her.  But it's all plot driven, so they have to go with it.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 04:17:20 PM »
Victoria is lucky all three of her "friends" have experience carting corpses around town.

missybug88

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 04:39:43 PM »
Phyllis is crazy, but I think the acting has actually been pretty good the past few days. Wish the truth would just come out instead of these ladies trying to cover it up. JT's DNA must be all over Victor's office at the ranch.

pcrchik

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 05:32:11 PM »
Victoria is lucky all three of her "friends" have experience carting corpses around town.

exactly... ;D

Myra Lester

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 06:18:11 PM »
It was absoulutely ridiculous

Peridot

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 07:45:11 PM »
I felt embarrassed for Gina T, having to deliver such ridiculous lines.  I kept wishing someone would stuff a sock in Phyllis's mouth.  Way to go, writers.  You raise an important issue like domestic abuse, then allow the story to devolve into this kind of silliness.  How are we supposed to feel sorry for abused women when you make them look like morons?  Shaking my head over this inane development.

LeannaLove

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 08:56:27 PM »
Something is a secret when only one person knows it.  There are four women involved so it's not a secret, one of them will cave and blab.    The other three are stupid for listening to the crazed, paranoid, junkyard dog.

That reminds me of something I saw on our local news the other day.  A group of 10 teenagers broke into a cellular phone store.  Most of them were boys but 2-3 were girls.  Guess how long that "secret" was kept? 

Arrest were made the very next day.  LOL. 

Soaprah

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2018, 10:47:01 PM »
Something is a secret when only one person knows it.  There are four women involved so it's not a secret, one of them will cave and blab.    The other three are stupid for listening to the crazed, paranoid, junkyard dog.

That reminds me of something I saw on our local news the other day.  A group of 10 teenagers broke into a cellular phone store.  Most of them were boys but 2-3 were girls.  Guess how long that "secret" was kept? 

Arrest were made the very next day.  LOL. 

https://kezk.radio.com/blogs/best-mix-80s-and-today/survey-men-are-more-likely-women-gossip

SarahTheCat

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2018, 10:54:31 PM »
Phyllis was right about one thing though... something about "You know how the DA is" or "You know how the police chief is"... I can't remember what she said exactly, but in my mind in translated to Paul and Christine are incompetent and they'll screw it up and screw us over.

Evelyn

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 10:24:43 AM »
Totally agree.  Ridiculous.  Now a bunch of morons trying to hide a body.  The domestic abuse story was well done but then it turns into this .  They should have called 911 right away.  Iím waiting for Jt to move his hand or something, ha ha.  But hey, itís a soap.

Billie

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 08:11:16 PM »
Just saw today's (Tues) episode and was thinking that they must have had a lot of fun shooting those scenes.  I found all the harping and snide remarks to be pretty amusing.

jinx

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018, 08:51:10 PM »
I thought today's scenes when they were figuring out how to dispose of the body and trying to get rid of Nick like a high school play with kids reciting their lines.