Author Topic: Do You Think Eugene's Bullets Are Real?  (Read 70 times)

Money Honey

Do You Think Eugene's Bullets Are Real?
« on: April 15, 2018, 08:13:31 PM »
Gabriel said that he didn't want to kill anybody, made me wonder if Eugene is really
making good bullets, or duds.  He knows that Dwight sent the false map to  Hilltop.
He's killed off Simon, now he has to deal with Dwight about turning on his team.  I
wonder what he will do to him.

Tonight, will we see Morgan, or will he still be walking?

katiesbeach

Re: Do You Think Eugene's Bullets Are Real?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 09:54:35 PM »
I don't like the way this ended. I know what Rick wants, but he could still achieve that if Negan were dead.  He's always going to be having to look over his shoulder.  Is this the end?

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 10:17:31 PM »
I don't think it's over, because the people who wears Walker skins has to show up,
and Rosita, and Ezekiel has to meet their demise.  The young guy who disappeared
when Tara went on maternity leave has to show up.   Remember, he went to 24: 
Legacy, and it didn't work.  They said he is going to show up.  Sinsaint can probably
tell you more about this.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 10:18:24 PM »
I hate to see Morgan go

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »
OMG.  Was Maggie really laying out plans to over-throw Rick & Michone?  Dang, wouldn't have seen that one coming.  Did that happen in the comics?  I know if I were Maggie, there would have been no go end other than for Negan to be dead.  Does Rick really think that keeping Negan in jail for life will work?  Negan is devious, and smart, and dangerous.  You know he could get supporters from behind bars...or escape.  What if he talks someone in to killing Maggie's baby?  This just doesn't sound like a good idea.  Rick is trying to honor what he thinks Carl would have wanted.  He doesn't ever seem to care about what anyone else thinks.

pjones

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 06:13:00 PM »
I don't think it's over, because the people who wears Walker skins has to show up,
and Rosita, and Ezekiel has to meet their demise.  The young guy who disappeared
when Tara went on maternity leave has to show up.   Remember, he went to 24: 
Legacy, and it didn't work.  They said he is going to show up.  Sinsaint can probably
tell you more about this.
Money Honey I think you are referring to Heath. He and Tara were on that supply run and got stuck at the bridge full of mud and hidden Walkers. I remember on The Talking Dead they did say he will return someday.
As far as the people who wear skin as a camouflage, I read online maybe Comic World or whatever that they were going to take a break from the comic storyline. They want to go in a new way creatively.

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 06:29:35 PM »
OMG.  Was Maggie really laying out plans to over-throw Rick & Michone?  Dang, wouldn't have seen that one coming.  Did that happen in the comics?  I know if I were Maggie, there would have been no go end other than for Negan to be dead.  Does Rick really think that keeping Negan in jail for life will work?  Negan is devious, and smart, and dangerous.  You know he could get supporters from behind bars...or escape.  What if he talks someone in to killing Maggie's baby?  This just doesn't sound like a good idea.  Rick is trying to honor what he thinks Carl would have wanted.  He doesn't ever seem to care about what anyone else thinks.
It would probably be hella-expensive on the costume budget

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 08:59:27 PM »
thanks pjones, I hadn't heard that they weren't going the comic book way.  What I'm
trying to figure out is, wasn't Morgan supposed to be showing us what he went through
while he was trying to find Rick?  He met up with Fear during this time, on the other
side of the map. (?)  That couldn't be, or he would have brought them along with him. 

I'm confused.  Is he ever going to merge with Rick's group ever again?   Help me to
understand this, because I can't visualize it.  And, where will TWD go now, since they
are venturing from the book.  I understand your question now Katiesbeach, of was it
the end Sunday, especially with Rick walking down a safe looking street with little 'Carl'.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:03:12 PM by Money Honey »