Author Topic: Spring came pretty early in GC  (Read 273 times)

SarahTheCat

Spring came pretty early in GC
« on: April 14, 2018, 12:55:56 PM »
I've been meaning to post this for over a week.

All of the outdoor shots lately, like at Chancellor Park,  have been showing not only flowers, but full foliage.

Is that normal for Wisconsin in early April? 

Here in southern Ontario, which is actually further south than most of Wisconsin, we don't get leaves on the trees until early may. The tulip leaves are 1" above ground, and I have one measly crocus in my garden.  There are no flowering trees or bushes here yet, not by a longshot.

stpauliegirl

Re: Spring came pretty early in GC
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 06:35:07 PM »
I live in a state next door to Wisconsin and we are having a spring blizzard today.  The Twin Cities are expected to get 16-24 inches of snow with blizzard winds.  Right now we've gotten about 10 inches since last night.  Southern Wisconsin might not get as much snow, but it definitely isn't spring there yet.

Ricky

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 07:03:43 PM »

Indeed!   Of course, Genoa City had a very warm winter this year.   On New Year's Eve, most of the women were comfortable prancing around in sleeveless dresses with their titties hanging out.   

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 07:40:02 PM »
LOL! It's been a long time since I heard the word "titties" used.   I probably need to get out more and mingle with other people.  :)

TOUREIFFEL

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 11:06:53 PM »
What, you don't remember the "armpit titties" discussion?   ;D

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 11:02:51 AM »
What, you don't remember the "armpit titties" discussion?   ;D

Now that you mention it, I remember.    But underarm titties don't count.   :)   We talk about boobs, breasts and cleavage but titties not so much...  it take a man to call them that -- eh Ricky.  ;)

Ricky

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 09:01:53 PM »

I always call em titties  ;)

This winter, I feel as though I've seen more Wisconsin Titties than usual.  lol.